NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
When both teams are pretty much equally terrible it makes for a decent enough game lol

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How did we get to 30-28??

tumblr_pjhk1k1C4t1rpduwho1_500.gifv

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wtf just turned this game back on. How did we get to 30-28??

Rypien for Denver threw a pick 6, then another pick 2 passes after that to set Jets up with decent field position to kick a field goal to go up 28-27, then Rypien took an intentional grounding penalty to push their go ahead field goal back to a 53 yarder...but Mcmanus drilled it anyways and we're at 30-28.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Jets choke here at the end. I really hate to see the Broncos win.

• 1Worf

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
LMAO. Jets can't even beat a team led by a practice squad tier QB. I'm hoping Gase lasts all season.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Jets are a mess. 75 yards in personal fouls, all but maybe 1 were deserved.

Make it 90

Merrith

When you were going against Gordon in fantasy, and he gets a bs 43 TD run off a play they had stuffed at the line.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
When you were going against Gordon in fantasy, and he gets a bs 43 TD run off a play they had stuffed at the line.
Im right there with you. He would have his best week the week I play against him.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
fucking Jets. I wasn't off at all when I said their season will be over come October.
But what the fuck was that wrinkled old cunt Fangio doing running plays at the end there instead of just punting the ball away on the 4th down and basically letting the Jets run the clock out. Running a play at 4th and 18 at that stage is just idiotic. And then after a penalty that didn't change anything, a pass play with 8 seconds remaining, letting your QB to be decked for no reason and then at the end run off the field like a little whiny bitch, only to blame the personal fouls at the end as a reason. He's full of stale donkey cum. Also, Jets are the fucking worst

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

Merrith

Gordon seems to have Denver's rb position on lockdown and ofc I drafted Lindsey. Fuck.

Lindsay got hurt Week 1 right? Still think they split carries once he's back healthy. Before that run to end the game Gordon had something like 65 yards on 22 carries. Pretty shit, honestly.

gak

<Gold Donor>
I have no clue what the coaches were thinking at the end there, unless the goal was to get Rypien killed.
I thought it was bad enough when the j e t s called time out, but then I was like:

wut.gif

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, that's a bummer. Wonder if they will consider not playing, hard to imagine Cam hasn't been around players/coaches all week and who did he get it from. More Titans players have also tested positive.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
At this point the NFL needs to let this wash through the entire league as fast as possible. Put the one or two guys have a fluke complication on IR for the year and let the other 99% of players move on with the season.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users