NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Hell, if that was true just take a knee anytime you try to tackle someone and as long as you touch them they'd be down.

• 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wtf Hoss lol. Your not down until YOUR body touches the ground lol. Zeke could crawl across a football field length of players laying down and he wouldn't be considered down.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man, Carolina looks surprisingly good. Especially since they are without their best player.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Nice run, Mixon! This team needed that. Run game has been trash all year.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Goddam it I know I've seen them call runners down when they had their asses on the defender who was tackling them. I guess those were cases of them blowing it dead because the runner was no longer advancing. I'm pretty sure it was madden who said the thing I remember about the guy on the ground being the same as the ground. So fuck madden. I should have stopped listening to him a lot sooner.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Or Jerry could just not be retarded, and look to a coach who doesn't have a history of failure.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Goddam it I know I've seen them call runners down when they had their asses on the defender who was tackling them. I guess those were cases of them blowing it dead because the runner was no longer advancing. I'm pretty sure it was madden who said the thing I remember about the guy on the ground being the same as the ground. So fuck madden. I should have stopped listening to him a lot sooner.

Elbow touching also counts as down. It's not common because it's really hard to roll over someone and get back up without either elbow or either knee not touching.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
How many teams are ecstatic to play the Cowboys this year? Everyone looks Superbowl bound after playing the 'Boys.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I take back what I said before the season. AJ Green looks slow and decrepit.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
It's just really impressive what Dallas is pulling off:
Week 1 & 3 you go to the wire and compete with "good" football teams.
Week 2 & 4 you have a game script that happens, that only this team, with this offensive talent can do, because you somehow impressively manage to turnover the ball in baffling ways.

The only way a team with this offensive talent could pull off this kind of stuff is if: you had a very injured o-line, you turnover the ball in shocking ways, your defense carries two players that make over $10+ mm /year who are actually negative production players (Lawrence & Smith), your defensive secondary is historically bad, your LBs are not actually NFL quality, your one LB bright spot is injured with a fused brittle neck, you had a COVID training camp. I forgot about Sean Lee, of course he lost a leg and can't play yet.

The worst thing about all this, is the Cowboys are going to run, and roll, and stumble to 7-9, 8-8, 9-7 and win the NFC East because the NFC East teams acknowledge they aren't actual NFL teams, and we'll land another 16-20ish pick in the draft, and then run out another Texas Tech quality defense.

Add that fact that the Browns can really run the ball, with Callahan and his scheme and wtf... I'm turning off football, not really sure how to quantify what I've watched the last 4 weeks, and it frustrates me.