NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
whew well at least I know I will someday die from a heart attack during a Saints game. Good to know how I will check out

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
MNF kept talking about Brees like he's the fucking second coming of jesus. Fuck everything about the saints.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah I do not think there is a more heartbreaking team to root for than the chargers. They take Falcon's level of fail and crank it to 11, finding ways to lose that Lions fans would balk at. They should just change their fucking uniforms to Charlie Brown shirts. It sure does seem like they pundits want a NO vs KC superbowl this year, but I do not think that is in the cards. Not if KC can get rolled by the Raiders and the Aints have to struggle to beat the Chargers in their own house.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
KC still looks like the best team in the AFC. Maybe Pittsburgh with their defense, but the KC offense is still tops.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Only other team I could see making it there from the AFC is the Steelers or maybe the Bills if things roll just right. Lamar is never going to beat Mahomes because he can’t throw the football.
There’s also a 0 percent chance that Brees corpse gets there either. The defense is nowhere near as good as the one that hauled Peyton there a few years ago.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I can't help but wonder if Reid holds back the A+ gameplan for the play offs or for "big games". The offensive plan against Baltimore was so awesome. I think they expect to roll these teams and dont need to tip their hands. Now that they have lost one, they have less margin for error and I hope for the plan that actually turns them loose.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Reid is no Darth Bellichek. He has that issue of overlooking otherwise easy opponents at bad moments. He did it all the time in Philly, its just that his clock management is so hilariously bad that it gets overlooked a lot. Its also possible that NE put the roadmap out there to stopping KC, but just lacked the talent to pull it off themselves.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Bell on the trading block. I don't know who would trade for him, especially with that contract, at this point

• 1Worf

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
KC still looks like the best team in the AFC. Maybe Pittsburgh with their defense, but the KC offense is still tops.

Could be. I think teams will replicate Belichick's stategy from now on. It worked well for the Raiders, and Mahomes is getting himself in trouble drifting out of the pocket. Fixable though.

Would love to believe that the Raiders are the new kings, but in spite of their outing last week the defense has issues. Just like it did last year. Carr was never the problem, he just didn't have much help after Amari and Crabtree left.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Bell on the trading block. I don't know who would trade for him, especially with that contract, at this point

Jets don't do trades, they only collect other teams' cancer and then wallow in despair.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If Bill OBrien didnt get fired Im sure he would try to find a way to acquire Bell. I cant really think of any team who would want him, even if he had a decent salary.

• 1Barf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Saints saying fuck you New Orleans, we will just go elsewhere

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users