NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Just wanted to say the Buccs shit down the Packers throats. That is all.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That's on McVay. Running the ball down their throats and you throw a shitty fade on 4th at the 2.

God dammit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
interception such a big deal too, basically a 19 yard gain over just stopping htem.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I absolutely cannot understand that play call. Why the fuck would you not run it, knowing the 49ers haven't been able to stop the run?

Worst case scenario is they give the 49ers the ball on the 2? Who cares since the 49ers offense is inept with Mostert out.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So instead of running on 1st down when they haven't stopped it, you throw an incompletion, then take out your best RB and miss him wide open out of the backfield for a 3rd and 10.

This is just some questionable play calling.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So instead of running on 1st down when they haven't stopped it, you throw an incompletion, then take out your best RB and miss him wide open out of the backfield for a 3rd and 10.

This is just some questionable play calling.
I gotta be honest, I am really confused by it as well. I mean the 49ers need all the help they can get, and I'll take it, but the Rams should be running a lot more.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It would be really nice to see the 49ers do anything on offense right now, give me some hope that they can function with Mostert gone.