NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
If nothing huge changes in the second half, then regardless of Monday night's outcome between the Cowboys and Cardinals, the NFC West will not have a single team below .500 and the NFC East will not have a single team above .500.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mostert banged up after Jimmy G hangs him out to dry.

why the fuck are they throwing short passes risking injury to Garopollo?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I can't jump on the Jimmy G sucks train because he is my QB. But my God, is his accuracy just not very good. He doesn't appear the be able to read the field as well as he should, nor does he throw his WR's open.

He can be serviceable if things are perfect. That's where I am at the moment

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I can't jump on the Jimmy G sucks train because he is my QB. But my God, is his accuracy just not very good. He doesn't appear the be able to read the field as well as he should, nor does he throw his WR's open.

I can't jump on the Jimmy G sucks train...but my god he sucks.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Welcome to being a Dak fan.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Seeing as how my team has to face hopkins next week, this is a good time to say fuck you to the texans and fuck you to the piece of shit egomaniac who got rid of him. But not to the texans fans. On this issue, we're cool.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

That is one of the best roundabout "My QB is fucking trash" arguments I've ever heard. You would have convinced me even if I had never watched his terrible play. Well done.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Those Jimmy G stats are pretty misleading. 3 of his "passes" were those little tosses to the WR's as they come around.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Oh goodie, Mostert hurt.

Would be awesome to see the 49ers go through a game without losing a starter.