jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Raiders pickup Mariota which seems odd

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Smart by the Cowboys. Draft is way too deep to pay a 3rd WR, good value for Cobb though if you need him as a 3. Texans still retarded as fuck.

• 1Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Actually if we helped bid the price up I can live with it. I still think Cooper is valuable as hell and kinda earned the payday, but with the rookie receiver class we had last year I kind of want to see what they can do given full time to grow.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
And the Seahawks back to the AFC!

49ers locked up Armstead. 5 years at $85M. I really like the thought of keeping that DL together, but I just think that is way too much for him. They needed to spend that money elsewhere, especially considering they need to extend Kittle and Buckner next.
Holy shit!

I'm glad the 49ers got some draft capital back, but that sucks. I saw Buckner as the main guy on that DL for years :(

I was expecting the opposite. I thought they would let Armstead walk. We'll have to see how it goes for them. Buckner is a stud even if Armstead did get more big plays this year. I think a lot of guys would look pretty good playing between Buckner and Bosa. Seems like a Belichick type move to let the guy who will net a bigger draft pick go and keep the guy that's cheaper but who knows how it will play out. Belichick has had his share of personnel fuckups too.

That 13th pick is going to make the draft more interesting at least. I wonder if they will trade back since they don't have many lower round picks or if they've got their eye on one of the many good receivers in the draft this year.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Sterling

El Presidente
Diggs and a 7th to Buffalo for a 1st, 5th, 6th this year, and a 4th next year.

How does he get that compensation and Hopkins gets so little. BOB.
Maybe Houston secretly knows that 2020 David Johnson is really 2016 David Johnson.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That 13th pick is going to make the draft more interesting at least. I wonder if they will trade back since they don't have many lower round picks or if they've got their eye on one of the many good receivers in the draft this year.
I honestly feel like Shanahan has his eyes on one of those top 3 WRs.

Fadaar

That guy
LOL @ $20M/yr for Cooper when Evans/Hopkins are making $16.5M/$16.2M and are signed for 4/3 yrs. I mean yeah he's a great WR but I'd take those two over him in a fucking heartbeat. Evans is the only reason Winston didn't get run out of town years ago.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I really hope the Redskins knew Cooper wanted to stay in Dallas but just wanted to drive up the price for Jerry. If Rivera seriously thought paying Cooper $22M a year was the centerpiece of the rebuild...I'm not sure what to think (not good). Then again, Cooper with McLaurin, along with Sims and Harmon behind, would have turned a severe weakness to a massive strength in just over a year.

Ome

Trakanon Raider
Raiders pickup Mariota which seems odd

It's not flashy but I can see a few reasons for the pickup. One it puts some pressure on Carr knowing now that there is someone behind him who can actually take over. Secondly Mariota can extend plays with his feet which is something Carr has been lacking since his injury in 2016 and something Gruden wants out of him. Tannehill ran Mariota out of town, its not unthinkable to see the same thing happen to Carr.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don’t have any issue with the Cooper contract. I guess we are back to pretending the big announced contract numbers are actually real.

Dak is trash when Amari isn’t on the field and healthy, and we are paying him $33M this year so /shrug.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I don’t have any issue with the Cooper contract. I guess we are back to pretending the big announced contract numbers are actually real.

Dak is trash when Amari isn’t on the field and healthy, and we are paying him $33M this year so /shrug.
This. And apparently we are also back to comparing people on the market and current market prices vs people who aren't free agents and signed their contracts in past years with past cap amounts. So fucking tiresome.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Go get him Jerrah! Super Bowl, yyyeeeehhhaaaaaaaaawwww!!

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users