NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol didnt Arians shit on AB in some interview saying he didnt like him? I seem to remember something like that

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Counterpoint - Bucs have been riddled by injuries to the receiving corps, Brady personally is vouching for AB, and its a 1 year rental on a vet minimum salary. If AB fucks up, the Bucs can drop him without much investment. I don't think any of his antics had any long lasting negative effects on the Steelers, Patriots, or Raiders, so I'm not sure how much of an affect he will have on the locker room with a lot of veteran leadership in it.

Don't get me wrong, it's still a risk, but for a Bucs fan, I'm ok with taking calculated risks like this

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It's already had an effect, your coach isn't in charge anymore.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
That's just hyperbole - just because Arians said that stuff in the past doesn't mean he didn't change his mind - we honestly don't know what Arians feels today about AB and whether he had any hand or not in this signing.

And really, what does it even mean to be in charge? Arians let the OC run the offense and Bowles run the defense - he's really there to build them a roster. And that's what they are doing - there's a good chance BA relented because of injuries and wanting to win and was ok with this signing. We'll just have to wait and see how it plays out in practice and in games in the next few weeks

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Evans has been playing through stuff and Godwin has barely been healthy all year. Scotty Miller has been dealing with stuff as well.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
pppft, yet another seachickens SNF game. It's already their 3rd this season and it's only week 7. It's bad enough to have to listen to Collinsworth but him drooling over Wilson yet again is gonna be too disgusting. And with the schedule being so fluid I fully expect them to end up with 5 or 6 SNF games

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
pppft, yet another seachickens SNF game. It's already their 3rd this season and it's only week 7. It's bad enough to have to listen to Collinsworth but him drooling over Wilson yet again is gonna be too disgusting. And with the schedule being so fluid I fully expect them to end up with 5 or 6 SNF games

I mean, if Wilson keeps leading crazy last second wins, why not keep throwing them on there. I'll take another ~100 yards and 2 TD's to Metcalf, please.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

What? You'd rather have another Cowboys game? Primetime slots should be filled with the best teams.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm debating whether I should bother waking up early for the Chargers game today. I know if I don't, it will probably be a decent game. Knowing my luck, it will be a shit show if I watch it.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
what a massive, unprecedented penalty. Goodell is a cuck with no balls

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
What? You'd rather have another Cowboys game? Primetime slots should be filled with the best teams.

I think they will flex in a Miami game or two if Tua does alright. Watched a bit of Rich Eisen and he brought it up: The QB matchups are very interesting: the rest of the schedule for Miami is Tua vs. Goff, Murray, Herbert, Lock, maybe Darnold, Burrow, Mahomes, Newton, Carr, and Josh Allen.

amazed they didnt flex the Steelers/Titans game instead

CBS and Fox have rights to protect one game per week from being flexed. No doubt Pitt/Ten was protected.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Burrow throws a tough red zone INT and Mayfield gives it right back two plays later.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This is kind of shocking to come out right now. I figured this would definitely happen this offseason

• 1Like