NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Haha, I feel bad for Jones. I mean, even the speedy QBs hardly ever get anything like a 90 yard TD run and he just completely blew it. He was huffing and puffing so hard.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't see other QBs doing all that much better honestly. Mahomes, Lamar, and Murray I would think make it in. The rest of the starting QBs in the league don't make it and quite a few will get chased down much much earlier.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Haha, I feel bad for Jones. I mean, even the speedy QBs hardly ever get anything like a 90 yard TD run and he just completely blew it. He was huffing and puffing so hard.

He tensed up to try and go faster, it’s a standard trap for people who do not run track. Need to loosen up as you run or we’ll you can pull a Daniel Jones.

People sure can make fun of him for that, but what about the entire eagles secondary he basically outran. Embarrassing

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I don’t run track, I stole that from a smarter person on talk radio today

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Not trying to beat this Daniel Jones thing to death, but Jomboy did a video on it as well, and that guy is just great.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Arians won't be able to control Brown. He didn't have to many problems in AZ because the players were mature and in lockstep with each other so Arians didn't have to worry about that shit. Him being a players coach will have Brown walking all over him. Say goodbye to the Bucs season.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Nah, Brady and him will make sweet love to each other and that way Brown will be more under control

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users