NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Tua was fucking awful today, stop sucking his dick announcers. 12/22 93 yards. Goff passes 56 times on a day the Dolphins couldn't stop the run, gave up basically 14 points on offense and a punt return. Short week after they have a bye and half to fly across the entire country for an early game.

Dolphins didn't do shit on offense today, Rams just punched themselves in the dick all day.

Whatever bros.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Steelers lost the timeout for the player down, so I assume they determined the time to stop the clock wouldn't have changed from when the ref placed the ball

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Goff and McVay aren't the solution
Yeah I dunno about that but McVay definitely needs to learn to ride what's working. Those empty back sets when they can't stop the run are pretty confusing.

(McVay is still 40-20)

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
5pgnty6a3pw51.jpg

lol what the shit

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I won fantasy last week because Lockett went off. I will lose this week because hes gonna get no points lol

But fuck I love DK!

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wilson is so damn good. Wish the 49ers had any way to pressure him

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Well things have certainly improved for the Chargers. I just hope the defense cen hold up throughout the 2nd half.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
5pgnty6a3pw51.jpg

lol what the shit

Part of home field advantage for Miami. The stadium is oriented with the home team's bench always in the shade, and the away team's bench is always in the sun for 1pm games. Also, Miami always wears white at home, so the visiting team has to wear their colors. Lastly, I dont know the rules exactly, but both teams have to agree to use the same equipment on the sidelines. Miami doesn't need portable shades so they always say no and make the other team cook in the sun.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Shanahan is weird. He seems to have a perfect plan the last two weeks, but then this week they're totally flat. I think losing Deebo takes a ton away from their playbook.

No reason they shouldn't be able to move the ball better than they are right now. We'll other than Jimmy G looking like garbage again. I hold my breath every time he drops back, lol.