NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Averaging 5.73 yards a carry and we're losing 21-7. McVay should try to stick with what's working.

It's self inflicted. Just shut up moron.
LOL, you are such a whiny cunt when your team isn't playing well. It's so funny

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Fucking lol. Averaging almost 6 yards a carry and Goff just shitting up the place, let's let him keep fucking us.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yup, I don't care how they get the points, the Dolphins are in fact owning the Rams. You can cry about it and make all the excuses you want.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I honestly don't think it's entirely Goof's fault, McVay is a terrible playcaller and the Rams OL has been a fucking sieve today.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It wasn't targeting or helmet to helmet. That's definitely not an ejection. But it was a penalty.
I saw helmet to helmet on a defenseless player and leading with the crown, although he missed with the crown, but I only saw the play once so I'm not real adamant about that.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I didn't realize 4 of the 5 Rams' wins are against all the NFC east teams, and the 5th team was Chicago. Maybe they're fool's gold this year (I'm a dolphins fan, I know what fool's gold looks like!).

Also it's just a bad matchup defensively. Brian Flores was the defensive coordinator when NE beat the Rams in the Super Bowl. Throw in the bye and a bunch of former NE players who are now in Miami, they are probably quite familiar with this Rams team.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I didn't realize 4 of the 5 Rams' wins are against all the NFC east teams, and the 5th team was Chicago. Maybe they're fool's gold this year (I'm a dolphins fan, I know what fool's gold looks like!).

Also it's just a bad matchup defensively. Brian Flores was the defensive coordinator when NE beat the Rams in the Super Bowl. Throw in the bye and a bunch of former NE players who are now in Miami, they are probably quite familiar with this Rams team.
Thats the reason the division is so close right now. They all have played shit teams lol.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente

Yeah, all this plus Rams are on a short week and playing the early east coast game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit is Dalvin Cook on fire today. 4 TD's and only in the 3rd quarter.

• 1Like