NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Avery Williamson posted this to twitter finding out he got traded from the winless Jets to the Steelers. Already making fans in Pittsburgh.

El0oERpXIAE3iz_.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
49ers clearly tried to trade away Pettis and at least get something in return, but with no takers they just outright release him. Crazy that a 2nd round pick doesn't even make it 3 years.

While the 49ers have done a pretty damn good job of fixing the roster, they have made some really bad decisions as well.

1. Solomon Thomas - Bust for 3rd overall pick
1. Reuben Foster - Traded up to get him, released after all kinds of off the field troubles
3. Akhello Witherspoon - Has been shaky at best, good depth piece if anything
3. CJ Beathard - They traded up in the 3rd to get a QB who is barely a backup
4. Joe Williams - Released without ever playing a down

2. Dante Pettis - Just released
4. Kentavius Street - Been injured, and very OK when he does play
5. DJ Reed - They tried to release him and stash him on IR so he wouldn't be on the 53 man roster, and ended up snatched up by the Seahawks

3. Jalen Hurd - IR 2 years in a row
4. Mitch Wishnowsky - Sure he has been fine, but he's a punter. They took a fucking punter in the 4th round

And then a slew of questionable FA contracts. McKinnon, Kwon Alexander, Dee Ford, etc.

All of that together gives me some concern for the future. I hope they learn from their mistakes and move on from it though.

Kittle in the fucking 5th almost good enough to cover rest of 2017. Thomas hasn't been a total bust maybe? Injury didn't help this year.

2018 McGlinchy and Warner were solid picks. I agree Pettis hurts, could have moved up a few spots and gotten Courtland Sutton, or taken a guy like DJ Chark who went a bit later on.

2019 Bosa and Deebo look like an absolute home run and a solid pick once you finally get a full season out of Deebo.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Good lord. Who the hell is gonna catch a ball for the 9ers tomorrow. No Kittle, Aiyuk, Samuel, Bourne and just cut Pettis.

• 1WTF

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'll be surprised if the game gets played tomorrow. Bourne spent all day around players yesterday who tested positive from a test yesterday morning

Animosity

They are still saying this game is on lol.

Green Bay has no running backs and 9ers have no receivers. God what a shit show.

Merrith

Good lord. Who the hell is gonna catch a ball for the 9ers tomorrow. No Kittle, Aiyuk, Samuel, Bourne and just cut Pettis.

Jordan Reed going to tear it up for a drive or two before he dies from one hit.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Just run it at us all game and don't even try to hide what you are doing. Packers cannot stop an even mediocre running attack.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Just run it at us all game and don't even try to hide what you are doing. Packers cannot stop an even mediocre running attack.

Completely forgot Jimmy G got to the Super Bowl throwing it just 8 times in the NFC Championship game.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Can someone explain this to me? So Bourne's test appears to be a false positive, nobody else has tested positive, yet the guys that were in close contact still can't play? What the actual fuck?

• 1Worf

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Can someone explain this to me? So Bourne's test appears to be a false positive, nobody else has tested positive, yet the guys that were in close contact still can't play? What the actual fuck?

You're literally KILLING GRANDMA BY ASKING SUCH QUESTIONS... or another explanation: reasons

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I mean at the end of the day it is probably better anyway. I don't want them accidently winning a game they should lose. It's a lost season, so let's just look to that high draft pick!

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It's definitely on the stupid side of things but in a sport that pits the NFL vs the NFLPA regarding rules, this is the type of shit you will always end up having to put up with.

Animosity

"sCieNCe" duhhhh.

• 1Like