NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gilbert looks pretty good. I'd take him a thousand times seeing him play once over shit ass Mason Rudolph

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2 weeks in a row patting down passes to win. 8-0. Cool.

That said, still think the Chiefs would beat us 7/10. Offense looks good at times, but somehow is complete shit usually in the 1st half of every game. We literally abandoned any attempts to run the ball on Dallas and just went 5 wide empty because we were getting manhandled on the interior. Not a formula for winning football in cold weather doing that shit.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I definitely question how good the Steelers really are. They are getting the W's but they sure are ugly lately

• 1Solidarity

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Not sure how you have the Cowbots on the road to Trevor, maybe trying to cut a path over to the road.
Just need the Jets to win tonight to keep the Cowboys on track. If they do that and pick up another win somewhere crazy, like week 17 when another team is resting their starters, things could get interesting.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Cowboys are 2 games back, which is also tied with 4 other teams who probable have the same thought about Trevor, including Darth Bill

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Washington definitely needs to change their name. Any team that loses to the Giants doesn't deserve to have football in their name.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Look. Ws are Ws

Winning is good, at least this isnt CFB with a beauty pageant. All that aside....home field in the playoffs any other year I'd be excited but with no fans its not as big of a deal this year. Good thing is they have time to figure it out. I have a feeling the Chiefs are just on cruise control till the playoffs then they will turn it on and they actually have a defense now.

I think Connor is done. Does anyone here think he looks explosive at all? I sure dont. He looks 2 steps too slow. Dallas DL 60 lb larger than him ran him down from the backside. Its a feel good story beating cancer I mean he's a great kid, but I cant help but wonder if Bell and AB werent such fuckups if this could have been the best Steelers team in my lifetime now the defense has solidified with Minkah etc.

This past few games the rose colored glasses came off. Connor and JuJu are just not Bell and AB. Or even close which I had thought. They're complementary players, those 2 were game breakers.

I have a sneaky feeling that elbow surgery fucked his arm up more than we know. Bens whole career were downfield rockets, now those explosive plays are gone and when he throws them the receiver is usually waiting on the ball. I think thats why this dink and dunk shit is what they are doing because that's where he is in his career.

GG though. I really like that Lamb kid btw

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Everyone remember when Greenie and most of ESPN wanted the Dolphins punished for trying to Tank for Tua? I wonder what his/their thoughts on that tanking for QBs topic are today? I just haven't heard about it much......

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Everyone remember when Greenie and most of ESPN wanted the Dolphins punished for trying to Tank for Tua? I wonder what his/their thoughts on that tanking for QBs topic are today? I just haven't heard about it much......
Greenie has publicly stated that if the Jets get the #1 pick, Trevor should stay at Clemson one more year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Won't be necessary. They already have the #3 pick. Just a couple more spots to go.

Some of us don't live in a fantasy world like you. But 2 #2 picks will sound better in the trade than 2 #3s. that's all I'm sayin.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Passing the Jets is going to be impossible. Cowboys will have a hard time holding onto #2 or 3. They have enough talent to get a couple of wins if they get today’s level of Qb play.