<Nazi Janitors>
Intentional safety?

a22.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Was it 5 or 6 holding calls that drive, lol. Colts D has been lights out this half

lol, just as hit reply they drop a bomb

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Packers missed at least 1, maybe even 2 shots before heading to OT. Not sure what they were thinking

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Gotta say. Gruden gets a lot out of his guys. This Raiders team looks pretty good most of the time I see them.

• 2Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Gotta say. Gruden gets a lot out of his guys. This Raiders team looks pretty good most of the time I see them.

I never understood people trolling about Gruden even last year. They were 6-4 and in the hunt for a wild card through 10 games last season but injuries really bit them towards end of the year. They're a decent team. They pull this shit off tonight they're going to be 1 game back of KC with the head to head sweep.

• 2Like

Sterling

El Presidente
I never understood people trolling about Gruden even last year. They were 6-4 and in the hunt for a wild card through 10 games last season but injuries really bit them towards end of the year. They're a decent team. They pull this shit off tonight they're going to be 1 game back of KC with the head to head sweep.
My biggest issue with the Gruden hire was always his long gap in coaching and whether he was going to be fully invested or not. He was obviously fine when he coached back in the day.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user