NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
COWBOYS NATION CHECKING IN

Superbowl bound baby AND a top 10 draft pick, that's what we're going for this year.

Or does the superbowl winner always automatically get the last pick no matter the record? I forget.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This is the first raiders game I've watched this year. Carr looks totally legit tonight.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Flacco is ELITE
CLw7BWuUwAA02IZ.0.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Carr has always been an above average QB skillwise, just perpetually stuck without a good team to support him in the past.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Carr has always been an above average QB skillwise, just perpetually stuck without a good team to support him in the past.
This. I never agreed with the bullshit about him. The Raiders were dog shit for years. The guy had an MVP caliber year before. He is a solid QB.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Didn't need that final pick, but not a bad night from Carr overall. KC is ridiculous. Don't ever leave Mahomes time.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
We lost due to 2 massive Agholor drops, and Gruden with shit time management. For a guy who loves to run he decides to pass twice for incompletes instead of eating some clock on our last scoring drive. Eat clock stupid you cant give the ball back to Mahomes with that much time against our defense of all things.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Missed the end of the game because I'm in a shithole country. They cut away for there regularly scheduled televized yoga class.

Luckily there were pretty girls and it really turns me on when I don't know what a bitch is saying.

• 1Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Still dont understand why they drafted Ruggs so high to barely involve him. Hes gonna be primed for a breakout year next season.