NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tampa just straight shitshow against teams with real defenses.
They couldn't open the defense up at all tonight. All dink and dunk passes and when Brady threw deep he was crazily inaccurate. The leading receiver was AB with 8 catches for 57 yards. Brady was 26 of 48 for 216 that is 4.5 per attempt with 2 bad interceptions. That type of dink and dunk crap won't work. His receivers are too good for him to have that kind of stat line.

Sterling

El Presidente
They couldn't open the defense up at all tonight. All dink and dunk passes and when Brady threw deep he was crazily inaccurate. The leading receiver was AB with 8 catches for 57 yards. Brady was 26 of 48 for 216 that is 4.5 per attempt with 2 bad interceptions. That type of dink and dunk crap won't work. His receivers are too good for him to have that kind of stat line.
Yeah. Saints twice, Bears, and now Rams. All able to get pressure without having to constantly blitz. Seems like a trend.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Rams D is one of the best in the league, I knew we had a chance tonight because of it. Getting a little tired of Goff throwing games with a legit defense though.

It is odd how the refs never seem to wanna call holds against AD though.

d6d0lslzz3161.jpg

Big receivers are Ramseys specialty, think he struggles more with the Diggs type of guys.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Daezuel Daezuel seeing a lot of Goff hate when he put up 376 yards and 3 TD's against a really good defense. Not like the ground game helped him out at all, 37 yards on 20 carries? wtf.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah. Saints twice, Bears, and now Rams. All able to get pressure without having to constantly blitz. Seems like a trend.
He seems to get happy feet way than the he ever used too. I would say that is where I notice his age more than anything, pocket presence and how he used to be able to glide away from rushers. Even on plays where there isn't a good rush its like he is anticipating it. Not all the time only when a team has had some success early. He did start off the year well though and can turn it around.

TB should be able to run the ball better in the future which will help. Not to mention, the Rams D is really good both great against the run and awesome defensive backfield.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Daezuel Daezuel seeing a lot of Goff hate when he put up 376 yards and 3 TD's against a really good defense. Not like the ground game helped him out at all, 37 yards on 20 carries? wtf.
Its hard to tell without watching Goff play honestly. He makes plays but still makes really bad mistakes. He takes stupid risks at the worst possible time. He isn't maturing mentally is what I think is the issue with him.

The playcalling gets bad at times too. I don't know how much he can audible to his own plays but the calls at the end of the game where terrible.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Its hard to tell without watching Goff play honestly. He makes plays but still makes really bad mistakes. He takes stupid risks at the worst possible time. He isn't maturing mentally is what I think is the issue with him.

The playcalling gets bad at times too. I don't know how much he can audible to his own plays but the calls at the end of the game where terrible.

I didn't get to watch the whole game but I caught about 3 quarters total off and on. Tampa's D is legit, frankly not surprised they couldn't run the ball I think Tampa is #1 run D? Asking a lot for Goff to have to do it all. Kupp and Woods got to eat tonight.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn't get to watch the whole game but I caught about 3 quarters total off and on. Tampa's D is legit, frankly not surprised they couldn't run the ball I think Tampa is #1 run D? Asking a lot for Goff to have to do it all. Kupp and Woods got to eat tonight.
No doubt they would have trouble running especially without Whitworth. The issue I had is Tampa's D is fast to the ball yet they kept trying to run it outside when they did run it. Both those runs and these screens 4 and 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage kept getting blown up for losses.

The end of the game while driving for a TD or a Field goal with under 3 minutes left, the Rams playcalling was atrocious. LA wants TB to burn their time outs but they pass on second down and of course its incomplete. 3rd down comes 8 yards to go they run it outside to the short side of the field. That gets blown up. On Discord Daez called it, its like they played to not lose instead of playing to win. I mean there was 2:46 left after the eventual field goal who gives a shit about the timeouts. If you want to pretend you ran on third down to kill a timeout then you should have ran on second down and left them with none. Either run the ball and kill all their timeouts or pass it and go for the touchdown. Don't do both in some half ass manner with so much time left the timeouts don't matter.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
A lot of the yardage was all receiver after the catch too. Goff had three turnover worthy plays tonight on the road, generally that's not good enough to get it done.

He isnt the worst qb in the league and maybe the best ability is availability, but some of the errors like the int on a screen play need to stop.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

I was pretty surprised when they showed he had 49 td to 1 int, think he hit 50 before throwing the first int too.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

“The schedule change is due to a non-Covid related medical emergency involving a staff member,” the team said in a statement. “There will not be a press briefing with Coach McCarthy at 10:30 a.m. [CT] and there will be no player media availability today.”

That can't be good

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
McDoofus finally choked to death on his McRib stash? Or a not so happy ending accident with his personal masseuse?

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Rams D is one of the best in the league, I knew we had a chance tonight because of it. Getting a little tired of Goff throwing games with a legit defense though.

It is odd how the refs never seem to wanna call holds against AD though.

d6d0lslzz3161.jpg

Big receivers are Ramseys specialty, think he struggles more with the Diggs type of guys.
It isn't AD's fault, it is because they have to protect the Jesus of the NFL= Brady.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, that sucks.

edit: Looks like Sports Illustrated has retracted their article that Markus Paul passed away. More reports saying he is still alive and fighting for his life. Let's hope he can pull through.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cowboys have a short week this week due to playing on Thanksgiving. It must have been a brutal scene. I hope Markus Paul can some how pull through.

On a side note, I heard a stat today that Brady is 0 for his last 22 on long balls.