NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Sterling

El Presidente
Its so funny how much shade he throws at the Texans. And how every week the broadcasters say how dumb it was the Texans traded him for bum ass David Johnson.
Obrien was a mediocre coach, but he was a disaster as a GM.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Has there ever been a worse Thanksgiving slate of games? I thought the tryptophan was supposed to put me to sleep, not the games. Watching 4 of the worst teams play on Thanksgiving. What a treat, NFL!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Has there ever been a worse Thanksgiving slate of games? I thought the tryptophan was supposed to put me to sleep, not the games. Watching 4 of the worst teams play on Thanksgiving. What a treat, NFL!
So fucking terrible. 4 bottom feeder teams. Steelers and Ravens was the saving grace.

And I started McLaurin over Cooper in fantasy this week. Not looking good so far!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lol, ref marks the spot with his foot then places the ball a foot further down. busted by replay

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Terry McLaurin is a beast. We really need to finally draft a real QB. I'm trying to imagine us drafting Herbert instead of Young at #2.

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Terry McLaurin is a beast. We really need to finally draft a real QB. I'm trying to imagine us drafting Herbert instead of Young at #2.

He is very good, Must suck having 2 2nd year QB's on the roster including a 1st rounder, then already be talking about drafting another QB.

Offer Dak his $40mm x 4 years and be done with it., ;)

• 1Dislike

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He is very good, Must suck having 2 2nd year QB's on the roster including a 1st rounder, then already be talking about drafting another QB.

Offer Dak his $40mm x 4 years and be done with it., ;)

Well the one is just a whatever placeholder guy. Haskins hurts a little as a 1st round miss, but at least we didn't trade up to get him, just a random pick at 15 that didn't pan out.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
That might have been one of the worst fake punt attempts of all time.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa .........

hahahahahaahaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

trolololololololololool

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
this game has surpassed my expectations. Cowboys are so bad it’s hard not to laugh and enjoy

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users