NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Hosix

All labs matter!
Take those points dumbass. Wentz gonna Wentz. Defender was wide open!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That was quite the catch. Would have been better if it was a game winning catch

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I need 19 points from lockett and my K tucker.

I assume zero from tucker this week due to COVID :(

Lockett needs a big game.

Well...sorry for you. Maybe Tucker has a monster night? Metcalf v Lockett went about as well as it could go, other than him getting tackled at the 1 and dropping another potential TD. Only down 1.3 with Diontae Johnson still in my lineup. Please, no more covid cases for the Ravens. Let the game happen.

• 1Solidarity

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
At least the Eagles can’t claim til still be in first place. Wentz has been awful, but I blame the coach. Whatever he thinks he’s doing with Hurts is retarded for all involved

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
1606797992610.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

While Wentz hasnt been good, this stat is insane. And his receivers are straight garbage.

I think they front office is gonna clean house this summer and get rid of Wentz and the coaches. From what I read they want Hurts to play.

• 1Like

Jozu

lol dude.

I just was talking about this, they CANT move on from Wentz next year or the year after.

If they cut him after this season SIXTY MILLION $ in dead money. No way they do that. If they cut him the year after that? 40 million $ dead money cap hit. No fucking way they can stomach that. he is there until at least 2022.

edit: NFL Rankings

Very interesting when you look at those numbers year to year. Wentz dead money is even HIGHER than what I said, its 74 million and 59 million next 2 seasons. Jared Goff leads all players with a 92 million dollar dead money figure for the 2020 season, if the Rams cut him after this season I beleive they would suffer a 65 million $ hit.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

While Wentz hasnt been good, this stat is insane. And his receivers are straight garbage.

I think they front office is gonna clean house this summer and get rid of Wentz and the coaches. From what I read they want Hurts to play.

This is the thing, whatever analyst they had on wasn't wrong. Wentz needs to play better, but he's in such a laughable spot. Ertz fell off a cliff, Desean Jackson played...4 games? Probably left 3 of those early, too. I love that they're tied to his contract, though, and not knowing what to do.

Jozu

I mean yea I agree, he has almost fucking nobody to throw the ball to. Offensive line is a joke, maybe worse in the league. So yea, he is set up to fail, but he was already starting to regress last year. Although, he had shit receivers last year as well, thats why Ertz balled out.

Animosity

Alshon Jefferey cant even move anymore. Was funny listening to the announcers make fun of him all game. They drafted Arcega-Whiteside last year in the early second, massive bust. And their first rounder this year, Reagor hasnt done anything. Fulgham was the only one who did anything and he was a waiver claim that lasted 3 games before disappearing. If it was for Goedert tonight, they would have never moved the ball.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
lol dude.

I just was talking about this, they CANT move on from Wentz next year or the year after.

If they cut him after this season SIXTY MILLION $ in dead money. No way they do that. If they cut him the year after that? 40 million $ dead money cap hit. No fucking way they can stomach that. he is there until at least 2022.

edit: NFL Rankings

Very interesting when you look at those numbers year to year. Wentz dead money is even HIGHER than what I said, its 74 million and 59 million next 2 seasons. Jared Goff leads all players with a 92 million dollar dead money figure for the 2020 season, if the Rams cut him after this season I beleive they would suffer a 65 million $ hit.

Those contracts...lol!

• 1Like

Merrith

Alshon Jefferey cant even move anymore. Was funny listening to the announcers make fun of him all game. They drafted Arcega-Whiteside last year in the early second, massive bust. And their first rounder this year, Reagor hasnt done anything. Fulgham was the only one who did anything and he was a waiver claim that lasted 3 games before disappearing. If it was for Goedert tonight, they would have never moved the ball.

Goedert I think is the real deal. Best case for them would be for Ertz to get healthy, and have some monster finish down the stretch so they could somehow do a deal and then maybe trade him to someone? I think Goedert is ready to be the guy at TE for them.

Jozu

Lmao Lamar jackson reigning league MVP, meanwhile 499 other players make more money than him. He is listed at number 500 on dead money list. Its crazy how much rookie deals have changed since the days of Sam Bradford.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Locally, they are saying that Fuller and Roby were administered PEDs by a doctor that is not apart of the team, or authorized by the NFL, and a former Texans player that is still in the NFL is going to get popped too. It is not DHopkins.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's so hard to believe the Browns are 8-3, but I guess their schedule explains that. Does anyone in Cleveland actually believe in them?