NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Who would you like to coach them next?

I don't know shit about other coaches around the league or college, so I have no idea. All I know for certain is that even if you ignore play calling, this team is a disorganized mess and he needs to be held accountable.

Unfortunately we have one of the shittier owners in Spanos, so who knows what's going to happen.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't know shit about other coaches around the league or college, so I have no idea. All I know for certain is that even if you ignore play calling, this team is a disorganized mess and he needs to be held accountable.

Unfortunately we have one of the shittier owners in Spanos, so who knows what's going to happen.
Fair enough. Hopefully they couple your young awesome QB with an offensive guru like Bienemy in KC. If not him perhaps Daboll from Buffalo or even Sirianni from Indianapolis. Josh McDaniels would possibly be a good one too. Spanos is pretty shit so he might fuck it up.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why would you fire the guy who saved your draft position? I mean the season is beyond over, might as well make sure you get the #1.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
it was so blatant they had to do it, Williams must be super pissed at Carr for missing the first one.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Classy move right here. Right out of the Suh playbook

• 2Rustled

Hosix

All labs matter!
Classy move right here. Right out of the Suh playbook

Football is violent enough. Big hits and gruesome injuries. Then this dipshit does something like this. Should be suspended for 4 games and a big fine.

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Glad I looked, first game is at 5 est today

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Spanos' kid has been training under Telesco to take over the GM functions. So this off season Lynn and Telesco will probably go and we will become the Cowboys with out the championships and national affection.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Seems like good timing to be in the market for a new coach having found your future at QB provided you actually build around him

• 2Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nothing like watching Smith throw the ball to a guy on the line of scrimmage for a 1 yard gain on 3rd and ~10.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Nothing like watching Smith throw the ball to a guy on the line of scrimmage for a 1 yard gain on 3rd and ~10.
As oppossed to the deep bombs your team is normally known for.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like