NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
NFC East just being sleepers this year? One day the lowly Giants take out the Seahawks, and now the Football Team may take out the Steelers?

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
NFC East just being sleepers this year? One day the lowly Giants take out the Seahawks, and now the Football Team may take out the Steelers?
Cowboys played the Steelers really tough too, Redskins have a serious D line though. I think its just a case of the Steelers scheduling bullshit and the nonsense that comes with being undefeated but who knows.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Alex Smith just has super powers. Mangled leg? No problem. Bleeding leg? Whatever.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Steelers have played just good enough to win games so it's bound to go against them at some point, provided nothing crazy happens in these next 17 seconds

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Funny thing is the field goal for the Skins right before the half should have never happened. The refs took it on the chin saying they didn't get the ball set and caused the clock to reset, it was Alex Smith he walked off the field with it.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
uncognito uncognito
Hey, I am not salty mate, fuck the Steelers lol. I don't blame the Redskins for getting that field goal and that field goal is not why the Steelers lost regardless of the score. I am happy the Redskins won, I am a Cowboys fan and the only thing I hope for is a good draft pick this year.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I think the NFL should just have random games next year and not tell anyone. Like hey this week Cowboys are playing Wednesday at 2pm. It's like a treat when I just randomly look at what's on and there is a football game on in the after noon. Today feels like Sunday.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I just don't see the 49ers being able to keep pace with the Bills. Allen looks really good out there so far tonight.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
niners shouldn’t keep pace they are fucked with injuries. I’m impressed with the talent they still have playing with so many guys out.

• 1Solidarity

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
I know I said something similar last week but again kudos to Alex Smith. If anyone deserves a cinderella Giant type late season push into the playoffs and beyond its this dude. Couple that with the name nonsense of Washington and its almost poetic.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
To be honest I didn't expect them to win tonight, but I thought they would at least give Allen some troubles. He's doing whatever he wants though.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
1607396041532.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users