NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This wont end well....
Yeah not sure how I got pulled into a Rams thing, other than I picked the Roidhawks to win the division and probably go to the SB a while back. I am a cheesehead and I thought that was pretty well known? If not the fat bastard status and constant sucking of Favre dick should have made it obvious.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
wow that is insane. I get it that there is a 53 man roster and then p squad etc, but a MINIMUM of 4 torn ACLs on each team per year? Wow.

49ers might have 30 by seasons end.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean to have that many suggests bad strength and conditioning staff doesn't it? It can't be all luck.

• 1Like

Jozu

Thats what I was saying 3 weeks into this season. The 49ers need to fucking fire their entire str and con staff. I looked into who was there and most of the coaches are young or asian.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Thats what I was saying 3 weeks into this season. The 49ers need to fucking fire their entire str and con staff. I looked into who was there and most of the coaches are young or asian.
They did this 2 years ago, top to bottom, and even restructured all of it.

Jozu

You cant hate on the 49ers for their QB situation.

Kaepernick turned into Sackorpick and got woke, torpedoing his career and the 49ers QB situation. They had no other real options honestly, the trade for Jimmy G was good business. he lead them to a SB, basically replaced Kaps production. He did pretty decent for a 2nd round pick. His contract was structured in a way that it seems like the front office saw the writing on the wall. They have been smart IMO. Which means Wentz or Trubisky wont be coming to the Bay Area.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

So he won't talk about jobs not open but he also doesn't want to coach any teams with a current job open. I'd definitely be interested in him coming back and seeing how that goes.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Cowher is too old, and has been out long out of the league for too long. It would end up being a colossal failure, like Joe Gibbs 2.0.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
2 starting LB's out for Miami, and 2 starting RB's got put on Covid list against the Chiefs. This will be fun to watch today.