NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Cowher is too old, and has been out long out of the league for too long. It would end up being a colossal failure, like Joe Gibbs 2.0.

I dont buy he is to old and certainly dont buy being out to long. He's a hall of fame coach who still works in the industry and has probable forgotten more than Adam Gase knows about coaching.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Jesus fucking Christ Mahomes- did you forget to eat your Wheaties today, or what?

30 yard sack lol.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit KC. Why are you giving Miami fans hope?

There's my old Chiefs!

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Bears helmets are messing me up. Keep thinking it's the Broncos even tho they say Bears

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
So Tyreek Hill just burned Jason Fejedelem, a backup safety for Miami who came in because of an injury to a starter.

Trivia question: Fejedelem is White and plays in the secondary (CB or Safety). Who is the last white guy to play in the secondary that you remember?

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Welp, it was nice of KC to suck for like a quarter to keep it close for a bit.

• 1Like

Zzen

Potato del Grande
So Tyreek Hill just burned Jason Fejedelem, a backup safety for Miami who came in because of an injury to a starter.

Trivia question: Fejedelem is White and plays in the secondary (CB or Safety). Who is the last white guy to play in the secondary that you remember?

There is a white safety playing for the Chiefs in this very game. The last white CB of any consequence that I can remember off the top of my head is Jason Sehorn.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
There's a few white safeties (John Lynch for one) but almost no corners.

Sterling

El Presidente

Harrison Smith on the Vikings is legit.