NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't want to advocate for even MORE roughing the passer penalties but that shove was so incredibly late.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hey look, more one handed interceptions!
I don't want to advocate for even MORE roughing the passer penalties but that shove was so incredibly late.
Yeah I thought so as well. If that was against Rodgers it would have been a flag.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wow that Ertz incomplete review was egregious. How the hell was that not a catch?

• 1Rustled

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder if that bumps up his departure timeline, sure seems like it should

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Has a coach ever been fired in the middle of a game before?
I would be ecstatic if that happened. Unfortunately I think Lynn is safe until the season ends.

I have never seen such consistently bad communication in a coaching staff before.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
You cant hate on the 49ers for their QB situation.

Kaepernick turned into Sackorpick and got woke, torpedoing his career and the 49ers QB situation. They had no other real options honestly, the trade for Jimmy G was good business. he lead them to a SB, basically replaced Kaps production. He did pretty decent for a 2nd round pick. His contract was structured in a way that it seems like the front office saw the writing on the wall. They have been smart IMO. Which means Wentz or Trubisky wont be coming to the Bay Area.
That is very true. They did structure it correctly and they really didn't have many choices at the time.

• 1Solidarity