NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Defensive game so far. Allen looks a little flustered with all the pressure, he could have had a TD with better throw to Diggs or the Tight End.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Same color top and bottom almost never works. It does in certain cases, like maybe the Cardinals all reds, the Ravens all black, but most times it looks strange, like these Bills uniforms.

All white unis like 94 Niners arent bad either.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Defensive game so far. Allen looks a little flustered with all the pressure, he could have had a TD with better throw to Diggs or the Tight End.

yeah he was shell shocked early but really came back after the half.
Which is the opposite of what normally happens. Bills usually ball out first half then peter out

If the bills don’t lost Ona. Hail Mary to Arizona a win tonight would make them the 2 seed

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
RW3 got benched for Geno Smith. What a bum!
Genjiro Genjiro right now

jizz in my pants GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Miami's defense is legit.

Need to get shit moving on offense though.
I really have to hand it to Miami. I didn't think that was going to be a remotely competitive game, and they played their asses off.

I'm still not sure what to think about KC being an 'offensive' team.

Imagine KC with Miami's defense, or Miami with KC's offense.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

To me the Bills should be wearing white unis or the blue with white pants like in the early 90s.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Gruden’s $100M contract will end up going down as one of the worst coaching contracts in league history.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's a little early to say that. The team is better than what he took over. Although, not by much.

So you may end up being right.

Jozu

Yep! Poor Jim Kelly. No other team/Qb will ever go to 4 straight Super Bowls and lose them all ever again. It wouldnt even happen 3 times.