NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Browns definitely have to be the second worst of the playoff bound teams this year, after whoever the NFC Least puts up.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Browns definitely have to be the second worst of the playoff bound teams this year, after whoever the NFC Least puts up.

And I guess the AFC South teams too, since Cleveland already beat both the Titans and the Colts.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe it's more fair to say it's a consistency issue. The Titans and Colts have been a bit all over the place as well but I do think they're both generally better teams than the Browns, even if they both dropped a game to them.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Man if Parkey didnt miss a bunch of kicks the Browns would of won that game. I had to turn it off in the 4th quarter. What a crazy last few minutes.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Parkey....lol. As a bears fan? He can fuck off with his double doink shit.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Maybe it's more fair to say it's a consistency issue. The Titans and Colts have been a bit all over the place as well but I do think they're both generally better teams than the Browns, even if they both dropped a game to them.

The Bengals beat the Titans. The Bengals.

• 1Worf

Sterling

El Presidente
I think some of it is matchups and how teams are built. Titans, Browns, Ravens, etc are all running teams and built for close games and holding a lead. None of those teams are particularly good at playing from behind. Colts and Browns would be amazing with a real QB.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Bengals beat the Titans. The Bengals.
In all fairness to the Bungles, they were dangerous as hell when they still had Burrow big dicking it around. Most of their losses with him at QB were by a single score.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Browns have been pretty consistent all year. Consistently high scoring wins, other than getting smoked by the Ravens and Steelers earlier in the year, lost a lower scoring game in shitty weather to the Raiders, and now lost a close high scoring game to the Ravens.

I would agree that I could see the Titans or the Colts beating the Browns if they played again, but I could also see Cleveland beating them as well. Would come down to QB play, because all 3 teams should be able to run the ball.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I think the Browns suck, but that might be because I hate Baker Mayfield, because he’s white trash.

Animosity

I think the Browns suck, but that might be because I hate Baker Mayfield, because he’s white trash.
The commercials with him and his wife are so cringy. She looks like white trash whos trying to not be white trash.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Like

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Real classy move, Peters

Fucking trash move and in today's NFL other players cannot get people back in due course like they used too.

Animosity

Peters has never been known to be a classy guy, and thats going back to college.

• 1Like