NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

How does everyone on this team keep testing positive but the league doesnt do anything about it. But they fine the Raiders for being "repeat" offenders when they only had one outbreak.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Shutup those commercials are the best thing about Mayfield.
There are some clunkers in there, but most are pretty entertaining. His wife does look like a white trash fixer upper though for some reason.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zzen

Potato del Grande

How does everyone on this team keep testing positive but the league doesnt do anything about it. But they fine the Raiders for being "repeat" offenders when they only had one outbreak.

The league covering for a non-marquee franchise like the Ratbirds is one of the real head scratchers of the season.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

I think the difference is that the raiders violated stated protocols and maybe the Ravens didn't? Like they're not judging on the actual outbreaks but if people appeared to abide by the protocols set down by league.

Of course, it's not like they can see what these players are doing anytime they're not on the field or at practice. Unless, of course, social media shows otherwise like with the raiders.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
1608219043252.png

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

How is the sport of hating America doing this year? You guys finally top basketball for the biggest pieces of shit?

• 3WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

How is the sport of hating America doing this year? You guys finally top basketball for the biggest pieces of shit?

I like how you guys find fringe crazies with viewpoints no one thinks about and then post them in here thinking like it's some massive mic drop that's going to change any of our minds. Get the fuck out of our thread.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I like how you guys find fringe crazies with viewpoints no one thinks about and then post them in here thinking like it's some massive mic drop that's going to change any of our minds. Get the fuck out of our thread.

Well, he is a regular guest on a number of highly rated ESPN shows and podcasts and a regular writer for The Undefeated. It's not like it's a dude with no industry footprint here. LachiusTZ is a total faggot who hates sports so on that basis alone he should GTFO, but let's not pretend that Foxworth is barely above a Twitter user.

I doubt Foxworth will be punished or stop being booked, but we'll see. ESPN's response thus far is no comment.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well, he is a regular guest on a number of highly rated ESPN shows and podcasts and a regular writer for The Undefeated. It's not like it's a dude with no industry footprint here. LachiusTZ is a total faggot who hates sports so on that basis alone he should GTFO, but let's not pretend that Foxworth is barely above a Twitter user.

I doubt Foxworth will be punished or stop being booked, but we'll see. ESPN's response thus far is no comment.
True, he does have a big enough media footprint that he is recognized by any who watch ESPN. I am sure they will do what they generally do, see which way the wind blows and then 180 accordingly.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Carr is looking done with a hammy or groin? Mariota vs Hebert maybe?