NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Damn, the Broncos are really get thumped.

D8Y2cnE.gif

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
If the Broncos can get a QB they have a hell of a team around them. Looking back on it I’m shocked Elway passed on Allen

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I was 12 the last times the bills won their division. I sit here today 37 years old. Feels fucking good.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Green Bay D doing a lot of the work tonight. Offense didn't do as much as I thought they would, at least through the air.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Uhh, the Panthers have a slim chance of winning regardless, but why not the onside kick there?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

whose gonna want a whiney cunt who can't even do the job when he had it.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Remember when the only stretch of good games Wentz had was the super bowl year before getting hurt, when the defense and specia teams was so good that for the first half of the season his drives average starting yard was in the opponents 40s

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Kinda dismissed it yesterday but the more I thought about it maybe it would be a good play for the 49'ers, it was for them to try and snag Stafford off the Lions for next year

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Kinda dismissed it yesterday but the more I thought about it maybe it would be a good play for the 49'ers, it was for them to try and snag Stafford off the Lions for next year
I’ve been saying they should make a run for Ryan, but Stafford would be a great fit too. Knowing Niners fans luck, they will trade for Wentz

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
hoping haskins gets pulled, but I guess letting his shit show continue just cements him getting cut.

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
hoping haskins gets pulled, but I guess letting his shit show continue just cements him getting cut.

For who? Isn't Smith injured? This season is over for you guys regardless of what being the NFC Least has you gassed up thinking. Let the young guy get some experience