Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The fuck is this game.

ColorfulFragrantKudu-small.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jets winning would be amazing lol. All that talk about Lawrence should tell the Jets to fuck off if they draft him like Jacksonville is some kind of prize franchise to land with.
I mean yeah the Jags have been pretty mediocre since they were founded, but does that really compare to the perpetual dysfunction of the Jets though? Jets have only made the playoffs 14 times in the entire Super Bowl era and their one championship win was so long ago that probably only 2 or 3 people on this entire forum were even alive when it happened.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
lol McVay the master tactician wasting a timeout before this play. We officially suck and do not belong in the playoffs. Where are you Kaines Kaines

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean yeah the Jags have been pretty mediocre since they were founded, but does that really compare to the perpetual dysfunction of the Jets though? Jets have only made the playoffs 14 times in the entire Super Bowl era and their one championship win was so long ago that probably only 2 or 3 people on this entire forum were even alive when it happened.
I mean both teams are shitshows. But Jets have made the playoffs just as many times as the Jags since the Jags have been in the league including 3 AFC championship games and that's while spending the last 2 decades in a division with the Brady Pats. Neither team is a prize, but the talk of sitting out a season or whatever is just stupid.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I find it just as likely Trevor returns to try for the Heisman as much as he doesn't, it all depends on him and his motivation which I don't think he has decided either way. If you want the whole storybook career, you stay.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Hey bright side, we already lost the most embarrassing game in sofi stadium possible!

I give up, no more sports.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 4 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I cant imagine what it feels like to be a Jags or Jets fan right now. But as a Seahawks fan, the Rams losing to the Jets is Christmas come early!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
trololoololl, get yourself ejected, chiefs run for a TD right at your replacement

• 1Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
What team lost more today, the Rams, a team that could have clinched a playoff birth, or the Jets, who likely won't draft 1st now.

Lol, what a great way to give both franchises a huge middle finger. This game was so Jets/Rams, and Frank Gore giving his old rivals one last ass fucking was poetic.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
What team lost more today, the Rams, a team that could have clinched a playoff birth, or the Jets, who likely won't draft 1st now.

Lol, what a great way to give both franchises a huge middle finger. This game was so Jets/Rams, and Frank Gore giving his old rivals one last ass fucking was poetic.

To be fair... the Jets would have fucked up the 1st pick anyway so....

• 1Truth!