Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
1609789423990.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's not like jalen hurts was tearing shit up before they took him out... Many other starters remained in, too. I say the hubbub about this is overblown.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Hey Giants, I have an idea. If you want to make the playoffs try not losing 10 games.

• 7Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users
that includes Marino's final season
That right there puts it in perspective. It is strange being a fan of a team that is stuck like that. Miami fans in their 20's have no memory of a killer QB in a Dolphin helmet. I grew up assuming Miami always has someone like Griese or Marino.

And this game demands a high-performance qb. Well, good luck Miami. Good luck, Washington. Just pray you don't have owners that insist you first-pick whoever the next Johnny Football is, like happened w/ the Browns. That was just humiliating. Fucking Haslans.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
That right there puts it in perspective. It is strange being a fan of a team that is stuck like that. Miami fans in their 20's have no memory of a killer QB in a Dolphin helmet. I grew up assuming Miami always has someone like Griese or Marino.

And this game demands a high-performance qb. Well, good luck Miami. Good luck, Washington. Just pray you don't have owners that insist you first-pick whoever the next Johnny Football is, like happened w/ the Browns. That was just humiliating. Fucking Haslans.
Tim Couch was totally defendable. Most teams would have taken him in that spot. The Quinn, Wheedon, Manziel picks were all head scratching. Most people had Darnold ahead of Mayfield too, but at least you can understand that one a little. Those other 3 were wild and generally involved trading multiple picks to move up for. And it all goes along with a string of mediocre to bad coaches, which I can relate to. Miami goes from Shula and Jimmy Johnson to eventually a string of garbage like Gase and Sparono.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's not like jalen hurts was tearing shit up before they took him out... Many other starters remained in, too. I say the hubbub about this is overblown.

He wasn't...but frankly they could have signed Dwayne Haskins and brought him in for a better chance at winning than the one they actually brought in. The entire 4th quarter of the game was such a clusterfuck of bad football from both teams.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Lynn Fired in LA

beat the chiefs? Here is your prize lol.

Lynn was the driving force in pushing Rivers out for Taylor. He also made a ton of stupid coaching decisions that cost us games. I was never a big fan of the hire but the first year the team played hard for him. We only won 2 divisional games in the last 2 years. We finished right where I said we would 5-8 wins, when he thought we were a superbowl contender.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Lynn was the driving force in pushing Rivers out for Taylor. He also made a ton of stupid coaching decisions that cost us games. I was never a big fan of the hire but the first year the team played hard for him. We only won 2 divisional games in the last 2 years. We finished right where I said we would 5-8 wins, when he thought we were a superbowl contender.
Well the playcalling thing can be fixed somewhat by giving that particular job to a coordinator or something if he's good at the other stuff.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Doug Pederson was 100% told to tank by Howie Roseman and/or Jeffrey Lurie. To think other wise is complete lunacy. Giants didn't even factor into the equation.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Well the playcalling thing can be fixed somewhat by giving that particular job to a coordinator or something if he's good at the other stuff.
Pretty sure he used that excuse on the last offensive play caller.

Sterling

El Presidente
Pretty sure he used that excuse on the last offensive play caller.
Fair enough. I'm not suggesting he's a good fit, just saying that there's plenty of head coaches that don't call plays. If you can manage the team and give it general direction it can still work well.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Fair enough. I'm not suggesting he's a good fit, just saying that there's plenty of head coaches that don't call plays. If you can manage the team and give it general direction it can still work well.
Completely agree.