NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Joe Judge calling out Doug Peterson in the press conference today.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks like Deshaun Watson's career is going the way of Matthew Stafford's.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Fucking stupid. Every fucking time you find a good coordinator you end up losing them right away. God dammit.
And a lot of times it's just to go fail as a head coach. I think when the Chargers hired Norv Turner away from the 49ers to be their head coach it made both teams worse.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Looks like Deshaun Watson's career is going the way of Matthew Stafford's.
O'brien just buried them. The Tunsil trade was too much, but at least if you're trying to win now getting a Pro Bowl lineman makes some sense, but after making that trade you trade Hopkins for a ham sandwich. holy shit.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
And a lot of times it's just to go fail as a head coach. I think when the Chargers hired Norv Turner away from the 49ers to be their head coach it made both teams worse.
Well especially if you go to a shit show like the Jets.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I guess the Giants and their retarded fanbase are really that butthurt that Washington gets to go one and done in the playoffs instead of them?

That really was a logical time for the Eagles to give some playing time to their backup and get a bit of a look at him. Game meant nothing to the Eagles but was must win for Washington so it's gonna be taken seriously, and while the backup performed worse than Hurts, it's not like Hurts was having a Mahomes-esque night before he got benched. The Eagles may not have particularly wanted to win that game but the idea that they threw it is just ridiculous. If they'd pulled a bunch of starters, or if Hurts had been tearing it up when they benched him, then there would be some validity to the accusations.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
losing was the difference between picking 6th or 9th. thinking they did anything but intend to lose is pure stupidity. do you think they didnt purposefully deactivate wentz too

uncognito

Trakanon Raider

267x367

• 7Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 10 users