NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Breaking news. Lamar Jackson still is terrible at throwing the football with any sort of consistency.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Does his wife have a clown-car for a vagina?

Cut It Out No GIF by Indianapolis Colts

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Easterby is the biggest con job I can recall in the NFL. Texans fans should be absolutely outraged this guy is around and in control of there team.

• 2Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Easterby is the biggest con job I can recall in the NFL. Texans fans should be absolutely outraged this guy is around and in control of there team.
The other report also said Louis Riddick was the guy, then they hired Caserio. And didnt even try to interview Eric Bienemy. Everyone is basically saying Easterby is racist.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The other report also said Louis Riddick was the guy, then they hired Caserio. And didnt even try to interview Eric Bienemy. Everyone is basically saying Easterby is racist.

Bienemy would be more for head coach rather than GM

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He's referring to the fact they didn't interview him for the head coach job or even ask to

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Baltimore and Tennessee...I am not a fan of either but they are both coached so well. They play solid in all 3 phases of the game.

Then I realize my bears are playing on just over an hour. A poorly coached team that doesn’t play well in any particular phase of the game.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The search firm was actually the racist ones by only giving 2 black candidates as their final suggestions. It's incredibly racist to believe that a white person couldn't have made the final cut. And everyone freaking out about the owner hiring a New England personel guy after the decades of success they had can only be explained by anti-white racism.

• 2Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I hope the guy decides to call it a career and hang it up.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean props to the guy for actually playing in the NFL again after an injury like that, but you've proved your point.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I hope the guy decides to call it a career and hang it up.

I was thinking if he stays he should accept the role as a backup/mentor for whoever they can get to be the starter

• 1Like