NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Sterling

El Presidente
Games kind of all going as I expected winnerwise, but there's a decent amount of variety in how these shitshows are playing out.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
lets go washington football team

lets go washington football team.

just rolls off the tongue.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Whatever ends up happening, pretty happy with how the team played tonight.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Defense needs to make a stop here to have a chance. I figured this game would be on the Redskins defense but they have played better on O than I expected

Merrith

Defense needs to make a stop here to have a chance. I figured this game would be on the Redskins defense but they have played better on O than I expected
D held out for a long while. At least to keep it close. And hell...we're within 1 score with 3 min to go.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Washington finds this guy to play QB and they are totally in this game. Yet the Bears can’t find anyone and I am stuck watching Trubisky not throwing left or reading a defense.

That’s the NFL!

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Washington finds this guy to play QB and they are totally in this game. Yet the Bears can’t find anyone and I am stuck watching Trubisky not throwing left or reading a defense.

That’s the NFL!
Or having a talented team that is forever a dumpster due to forever shit leadership and coaching due to shit management.

• 1Like

Merrith

Didn't embarrass ourselves at all. Heinicke might deserve a longer look.

• 2Like

Merrith

Need LB help, another decent WR, and more O line help. Can't complain at all about first season under Rivera, though.

• 1Like