NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Can't recall if it was posted in here or not. NFL Gamepass is free for 30 days. Allows you to watch any game in the past 10 years, including the condensed version (cuts out all the time between plays), and the coaches version that shows all 22 players.

Kinda fun to re-watch some old games.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Can't recall if it was posted in here or not. NFL Gamepass is free for 30 days. Allows you to watch any game in the past 10 years, including the condensed version (cuts out all the time between plays), and the coaches version that shows all 22 players.

Kinda fun to re-watch some old games.
Still no significant Cowboy playoff runs. Not worth the time.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Still no significant Cowboy playoff runs. Not worth the time.

And there never will be!

giphy.gif

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
is that shit for real? I didn't even know that there was an all-decade team. I guess that happens when something it only mentioned once in a decade. And the fucking NFL spends time and money on this shit. Goodell is an overpaid bloated homo

Fadaar

That guy
new Bucs uniforms aren't bad, looks more like the ones from before the ugly ass ones they had recently

would have preferred the third jersey to be creamsicle somehow though instead of black

edit, also:

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The Falcons new uniforms make it look like they're moving to the XFL

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Not really relevant to this season, but figured this was the best place to put it.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
hilarious that the 2nd and 3rd words in that article are "Joe exotic" LOL

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
They probably have inside information that there's not going to be a season this year and just signed him to virtue signal.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
If we don't have a season I'll be so bummed. First I was looking forward to baseball because the Reds were supposed to be good. Then the Bengals get Burrow and actually spent money this offseason for the first time ever. Cincy sports can't even international crisis right.