<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's fake. Still funny.
-m16Mw.gif

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
2nd rounder for a dude that has had 3 too many concussions and outta that contract, not bad if it's true.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When they lose the division to the Colts this year O'brien should be run out of town. At least fired as GM.

I mean shouldn’t that have happened after Arrowhead?

I still remember you guys trolling me first quarter. I did cheat by numbing myself out though. I was super drunk.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I mean shouldn’t that have happened after Arrowhead?

I still remember you guys trolling me first quarter. I did cheat by numbing myself out though. I was super drunk.
Yeah for sure.

Daezuel Daezuel you have a shot for that i feel like.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
At this rate, people are gonna think SoFi Stadium is really the Chargers place.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
At this rate, people are gonna think SoFi Stadium is really the Chargers place.
Nah this will just kill pro football in LA once again. Because LA is home to the MOST fair weather fans outside of the Dodgers and Lakers.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Nah this will just kill pro football in LA once again. Because LA is home to the MOST fair weather fans outside of the Dodgers and Lakers.
And 49ers fans unfortunately. All of my teams :(

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Nothing gonna kill the Rams about letting Gurley and Cooks go and eating cap shit for a year.

Both those players got overpaid but also helped get us to a Superbowl appearance but it's good they've cut the fat now. I don't think the Rams need Cooks, they could certainly use a healthy Gurley that gave 100%, but that dude was not on the team last year either.

Rams need to fix their offensive line and find a linebacker or two. Can they do that in the draft? Who knows. I'm perfectly happy with our position players. Maybe draft another RB.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Think you'll see the Rams use their TE's more next year and won't do as many 3 WR sets either. That might also help with the line, I think that's why we started playing better when Cooks went down and we started using Tyler Higbee way more. (also Josh Reynolds is pretty good imo and will take Cooks spot when they do)