NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
What is the best cure for one of the league’s historically bad defenses?? Hire the guy that oversaw the biggest Super Bowl choke job of all time.

• 4Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 4 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What is the best cure for one of the league’s historically bad defenses?? Hire the guy that oversaw the biggest Super Bowl choke job of all time.
Its hard to get a good read on Quinn. Seattle was so good with him as DC, but the Falcons were very poor. I dont know if he was spread to thin or gave too much control to Atlanta's DC.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I've been waiting for someone to get the ouster, someone was gonna have to fall on there sword after that tanking performance. He's the obvious choice but still thought Roseman could be the one.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Its hard to get a good read on Quinn. Seattle was so good with him as DC, but the Falcons were very poor. I dont know if he was spread to thin or gave too much control to Atlanta's DC.
You and I could make half decent DCs with the Legion of Boom

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
That's why head coaches don't tank even if GMs or owners do. Sure you might get a good draft pick, but you won't be around to use it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

I've been waiting for someone to get the ouster, someone was gonna have to fall on there sword after that tanking performance. He's the obvious choice but still thought Roseman could be the one.
I feel it was obvious since the draft that Peterson had no control of what to do with the team anymore. Ownership wanted a new QB and forced him into the game eventually, and Im sure they made him tank that final game at the end.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Eagles problem is their GM, and everyone but the owner seems to get that.

• 3Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Didn't the Eagle tanking the last game jump them from an 11th spot in the draft to the 5th? Fuck the whiny bitch ass Giants, it was a smart move.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Didn't the Eagle tanking the last game jump them from an 11th spot in the draft to the 5th? Fuck the whiny bitch ass Giants, it was a smart move.
Winning would have given them the 9th pick. Losing gave them the 6th. Jets fans WISH they had a front office willing to do what the Eagles did

Animosity

It is, people are just mad at how blatantly obvious it was lol.

• 3Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It was a smart move for a pick upgrade but disastrous choice in regards to the integrity of the game, giving Goodell a massive black eye in the process. Someone was gonna go down for it. I still expect action from the league in the form of fines and lost draft picks.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?

Sterling

El Presidente
the way you tank in an acceptable way is to put hurts on injured list before the game and play the shitter from the start of the game instead of putting him in during the game and making it obvious!

• 2Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
the way you tank in an acceptable way is to put hurts on injured list before the game and play the shitter from the start of the game instead of putting him in during the game and making it obvious!
Exactly. GM tells the training staff who to say is out due to “ injury “. Training staff informs the coaches. HC tells the media during the Wed roster updates. Vegas has plenty of time to adjust the lines. And no one has to get beat to death with a bat for fucking with the betting lines. I expect And anyone who thinks that’s not the reason the NFL would actually get angry doesn’t understand just how huge Vegas is to the NFL.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The optics of it were just terrible. It didn't help that Smith could barely move out there (and frankly hasn't been great most of the season), and we were bumbling the ball around just as much as QB Eagles brought in. Made it look far more like Eagles were having to hold back purposely in order to lose the game (despite being behind at the time they pulled Hurts).

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Deactivating Wentz ahead of the game didn't help matters either, which further implies it was decided long before the game started

gak

<Gold Donor>
g.jpg

Despite their longtime friendship and multiple championship White House visits, Patriots head coach Bill Belichick has declined to accept the Presidential Medal of Freedom from President Trump.

Belichick made the announcement on Monday.

“Recently, I was offered the opportunity to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom, which I was flattered by out of respect for what the honor represents and admiration for prior recipients. Subsequently, the tragic events of last week occurred and the decision has been made not to move forward with the award,” the coach said in a statement.

“Above all, I am an American citizen with great reverence for our nation’s values, freedom, and democracy. I know I also represent my family and the New England Patriots team. One of the most rewarding things in my professional career took place in 2020 when, through the great leadership within our team, conversations about social justice, equality, and human rights moved to the forefront and became actions. Continuing those efforts while remaining true to the people, team, and county I love outweigh the benefits of any individual award.”

Belichick and Trump have been friends for years. A friendship that came into focus after Trump read a letter that Belichick wrote to him to New Hampshire voters on the eve of his election victory in 2016.

“Congratulations on a tremendous campaign. You have dealt with an unbelievable slanted and negative media, and have come out beautifully – beautifully,” Trump read. “You’ve proved to be the ultimate competitor and fighter. Your leadership is amazing. I have always had tremendous respect for you, but the toughness and perseverance you have displayed over the past year is remarkable. Hopefully, tomorrow’s election results will give the opportunity to make America great again. Best wishes for great results tomorrow.”

Belichick’s former quarterback, Tom Brady, is also a friend of the president.

“Recently, sports figures Gary Player, Annika Sorenstam, Babe Zaharias, Roger Staubach and Don Gable received the Presidential Medal of Freedom,” Fox News reports.

Trump made headlines in August when he said that, if he was in a military battle, he would seek advice from Belichick.

Bill Belichick Turns Down Presidential Medal of Freedom

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Picard

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Shouldn't be handing out medals of freedom for garbage reasons anyway, and that applies to both Trump and his predecessor.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity