NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Roethlisberger's salary alone takes up more than 40% of the 2021 salary cap -- a significant cost for a team with 19 unrestricted free agents and a handful more restricted and exclusive rights restricted free agents.

They are in some serious cap hell

• 3Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

“If I’m @DeshaunWatson I will stand my ground,” Johnson wrote. “The Texans organization is known for wasting players careers. Since Jack Easterby has walk into the building nothing good has happened in/for the organization and for some reason someone can’t seem to see what’s going on. Pathetic!!!”

dayem, maybe that will wake McNair the fuck up and pull his head out of Easterby's ass

Hosix

All labs matter!
I hope they trade him. They need the picks and he is going to get rekt the next couple of years with that team.

JJ Watt too...trade him. Give him a chance at a SB.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
They need to trade / cut everyone and start again.

only took dolphins a 3 years to turn it around, same with bills once Brandon Bean (my avatar) took over.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I hope they trade him. They need the picks and he is going to get rekt the next couple of years with that team.

JJ Watt too...trade him. Give him a chance at a SB.

Take a pay cut and come to KC.

we’re the real Texans anyways

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm guessing this goes hand and hand with Carroll's recent statement about getting back to running the ball more. Schotty understands the new NFL offense, Carroll does not.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I saw an article speculating about the 9ers trading for Watson and they thought it would take 3 first round picks, 2 seconds, and Jimmy Garoppolo. It could be worth it if he is an elite QB for the next 10 years but talk about putting all your eggs in one basket.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
I saw an article speculating about the 9ers trading for Watson and they thought it would take 3 first round picks, 2 seconds, and Jimmy Garoppolo. It could be worth it if he is an elite QB for the next 10 years but talk about putting all your eggs in one basket.
Yeah, the specifics of the trade matter, if it's too much he won't have any help and you'll suck anyways. That's the same shit with Tua and additional compensation for Watson. Like what exactly is additional compensations? If it's tua and picks 18 and 50 it's 1 thing, but if it's Tua, picks 3, 18, 36, 50, 82, next year's 1, 2, Xavien Howard, and a charter fishing boat might be a little much.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm guessing this goes hand and hand with Carroll's recent statement about getting back to running the ball more. Schotty understands the new NFL offense, Carroll does not.

To add onto this story. Sounds like Carroll may end up being the downfall of the Seattle offense. Dude may just think too highly of himself.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

They are in some serious cap hell

qx5PmlK.gif