NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
The Packers aren't exactly lighting the world on fire either here. As much as I'd like to root for the home team, unless the weather is abysmal I am not sure I am picking them next week (and even then Brady's played in snow before), and I really won't pick the Packers over the Bills or Chiefs.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Packers aren't exactly lighting the world on fire either here. As much as I'd like to root for the home team, unless the weather is abysmal I am not sure I am picking them next week (and even then Brady's played in snow before), and I really won't pick the Packers over the Bills or Chiefs.

Packers playing #1 D and they haven't punted yet.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Packers playing #1 D and they haven't punted yet.
That's because that #1 D stat came about from the Rams playing offenses in the worst (NFCE) and second worst (NFCW) divisions in football. It was a fake stat.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

That's because that #1 D stat came about from the Rams playing offenses in the worst (NFCE) and second worst (NFCW) divisions in football. It was a fake stat.

I'm sure it helps the overall ranking, but we've seen what they were able to do to Seattle twice, they beat Brady and Bucs, etc.

Holy shit Lazard, how do you drop that?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Cry about what? My team that made the playoffs and won a game over the fucking Cowgirls? Get fucked loser.
Your shitty team would have never made the playoffs without free wins over scrub teams. Your team is shit. Just accept it and shut up.

• 1Picard

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Your shitty team would have never made the playoffs without free wins over scrub teams. Your team is shit. Just accept it and shut up.
Wow, those same scrub teams your team played all year? Do you need help breathing?

• 1Imbecile

Merrith

No team can control their schedule. I mean, they went 4-1 against other NFC playoff teams, first team out was Arizona and they beat them both times. Only AFC playoff team they played was the Bills, and only lost by 3 (and arguably depending on how you view that late penalty, should have won).

I don't think they're in the actual "contender" tier at all, but at their best they are probably a top 8, top 10 team in the league, no?

Sterling

El Presidente
Rams are a good defensive and bad offensive team in a down division. Maybe their defense isn't the best in the league, but lets not pretend they're shit on defense and played against a bunch of high school teams. Nobody thought they were going to win this game unless they got a few turnovers so not sure why anyone would be surprised with what's happening here.

• 1Like