NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Damn, safety bit hard before the play even started.

It just seemed like another Jones run would happen to at least get 3rd and manageable. Massive credit to how Packers have mixed it up today with playcalling.

Jovec

?
Rams Owner: I am willing to let receivers get 5 yards past me free and untouched in big games for half the money you are paying your DBs currently.

Edit: Game's over. Need two TDs and trying a screen pass 5 yards behind the LoS. Modern coaches are too cute. At this point in the game every pass needs to be 10+ yards downfield. Just like when they fancy in 3rd/4th and 1. If you can't rush one yard, you aren't a good NFL team.

Last edited:

Merrith

I love being right. Because I know more about football than you do.

Come on man, Rams played this tougher than we might have thought for awhile in this game. Packers with home field might just be a cheat code to get to SB anyways.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Come on man, Rams played this tougher than we might have thought for awhile in this game. Packers with home field might just be a cheat code to get to SB anyways.
Sorry, Daez gets no reprieve. I have more respect for Iggles fans.

• 1Imbecile
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Packers didn’t really play well today, they’re a much better team than the rams. Rams need a qb, hard to win dinking and dunking up the field especially from behind

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That's some fucking awful play calling. 2nd and 10 and you call a WR screen we've been running all fucking year so its def been scouted and lose 4 yards.

Akers was such a stud this game and didn't get the ball on any of those 4 downs.

• 1Moron

Merrith

Packers didn’t really play well today, they’re a much better team than the rams. Rams need a qb, hard to win dinking and dunking up the field especially from behind

They've still only punted twice against this D, and one of those was after a massive drop which may have gone for 6 (or at least would have been FG range).

Merrith

Tonight's game going to be very interesting. I think Baltimore has a pretty good shot.

• 1Like