NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
AP got more rushing yards, but wasn't nearly the receiver that McCafrey is. Look at a guy like Matt Forte that was considered to be one of the best receiving backs and was only getting half of the yards that McCafrey got last year.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Adrian Peterson is the only one who comes to mind.
Yeah that is the best I can think of too. He was worth the money for sure.

If McCaffrey can keep decent YAC and be at least #2 recieving threat then I think he will be worth it.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah that is the best I can think of too. He was worth the money for sure.

If McCaffrey can keep decent YAC and be at least #2 recieving threat then I think he will be worth it.

DJ Moore and Curtis Samuel are decent receivers. I'm not sure either is a true #1, though. I don't think CMC's role will diminish too much (at least it shouldn't). Whether or not he can stay that productive for 4 years is the question.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah that would be pretty cheap for his talent. However, there is clearly something wrong with him if he is constantly getting shipped around.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Vikings would need to free up some money just to pay his salary($14m) for the year. Not impossible to do but seems like it wouldn't be worth it.

Hosix

All labs matter!
On the flip side...if the browns can do it? Fuck ya. Get the picks, dump that salary and get rid of a moron.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah that would be pretty cheap for his talent. However, there is clearly something wrong with him if he is constantly getting shipped around.

Honestly I'd be surprised if they actually recouped that much. Obviously Vikings still got more for Diggs from Buffalo, so they'd probably convince themselves they come out ahead in the long run.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If I were a prospective trade recipient, I'd be asking some serious questions about why the Browns were looking to trade him already.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Considering the Patriots don't have what I would consider a starting caliber QB, 8 seems generous as fuck.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The odds makers have very little faith in BB it seems.

I've done a little bit of reading and looking at stats and all that shit for Tampa Bay. Their defense is under rated I believe. I know everyone here knows this but...There were waaaay too many drives where they would get off the field and be right back on a play or two later. Gassed and give up the score. And they STILL were losing by less than five points most games. Lets be generous and cut that to 1/3 the turnovers? That HAS to be three wins IMO. I say Tampa wins 10 or 11 games this year.

Look at this schedule. There's really only three definite losses here. That KC game and those Saints games. I'll take my chances with Tom Brady to split or win both the division games. And beat up the scrubs. Thoughts?

Sterling

El Presidente
The odds makers have very little faith in BB it seems.

I've done a little bit of reading and looking at stats and all that shit for Tampa Bay. Their defense is under rated I believe. I know everyone here knows this but...There were waaaay too many drives where they would get off the field and be right back on a play or two later. Gassed and give up the score. And they STILL were losing by less than five points most games. Lets be generous and cut that to 1/3 the turnovers? That HAS to be three wins IMO. I say Tampa wins 10 or 11 games this year.

Look at this schedule. There's really only three definite losses here. That KC game and those Saints games. I'll take my chances with Tom Brady to split or win both the division games. And beat up the scrubs. Thoughts?

Packers and Vikings will likely be favored as well as the 2 Saints and Chiefs games that you mentioned. They'll probably win one or 2 of those though, but they'll probably lose at least 1 other division game and some other random game or 2. Just how the NFL generally works. 8-10 wins, maybe contend for a wild card.

As for the Pats, they don't really have a QB right now. That makes it tough and they didn't go after any of the FA ones. They have a lot of picks these next 2 drafts so maybe they're going for a soft reset and letting the dead money fall off their books and accumulate a bunch of young dudes through the draft. Who knows.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If I make a bet, do I get a refund if the season is canceled? What if it's a short season?