NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Tom and Rob sure hated Boston and it’s fans. Gronk retires early then takes a huge dump on the city while only coming back if he can play for another team. Hilarious.

I wonder how high and out of shape he is now.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Tom and Rob sure hated Boston and it’s fans. Gronk retires early then takes a huge dump on the city while only coming back if he can play for another team. Hilarious.

I wonder how high and out of shape he is now.

Yeah Gronk hated the Pats so much that he worked with the Patriots to unretire and in return the Pats turned a 7th pick into a free 4th and it literally cost them nothing. They couldn't even afford Gronk if he decided to come back and play with the Pats (1 mil cap space and Gronk is 11m). He's on record saying the only QB he would ever play for is Brady and he voided a trade to Detroit a few years ago for this very reason.

This trade is very clearly a win - win for everyone involved, even if it might hurt emotionally for some Patriot "fans". Gronk gets to play russian roulette one final time with his body in his final contract year with Brady before going back into the entertainment industry, the Patriots upgrade a 7th to a 4th for free by trading a retired player they can't even afford, and the Bucks get a good player (even if far from his prime) for cheap. I just hope we don't see Gronk turned into a potato or a cripple live next season.

Gronks Agent said:

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Ya Gronk helped out the Patriots by not un-retiring. Everyone worked together to get it done. Not sure how that is Gronk dumping on anyone?

Belichick could have said no we are not trading you for less than a first and Brate, sit at home or play for us. Gronk could have come back and had his 10 million cripple the Patriots. Lower IQ football fans don’t know these aspects of the front office.

I just imagine both teams going 9-7 and the NFL becoming just a little bit more watered down and boring.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I thought he signed with WWE. Wonder what the contracts say in regards to both situations.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Really loaded tight end and receiver group down there. Three tight end sets in the making? The Bucs should be interesting to watch if nothing else.

Fadaar

That guy
I'm interested to see who the winner is fantasy wise. If Gronk is even a shadow of his former self it'll be him but who knows with Brady.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Must see tv. Buccs vs Colts superbowl please.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

I'm interested to see who the winner is fantasy wise. If Gronk is even a shadow of his former self it'll be him but who knows with Brady.

He's clearly been staying in shape, although that isn't the same as game ready shape. I think the biggest thing going for him is he has had over a year to properly heal up, since nagging injuries are what kept his performance in check the past couple years with the Pats.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Saaaaaaaaame. As long as that team is the 49ers.

giphy.gif

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dude is 30 and his contract is up soon. If I understand football office logic, that means trade him for max "value" asap even if the couple high performing years he likely has left could easily be the difference between winning another championship or not.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Really loaded tight end and receiver group down there. Three tight end sets in the making? The Bucs should be interesting to watch if nothing else.

Bucs should trade us OJ Howard and a 3rd for Trent Williams.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user