NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Is it? Both have had a lot of good moments today but some of their other guys letting them down on offense (Jones/Evans).
How was it ever in question? One guy has 6 fucking rings. The other has 1 and lots of choking.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Don't think Rodgers was filling in on the offensive line or fumbling twice.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How was it ever in question? One guy has 6 fucking rings. The other has 1 and lots of choking.

I don't think Rodgers has really "choked" a lot of their playoff losses. Frankly he played better overall today but that doesn't always get you wins.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Real question is win or lose, does Brady retire?

Nah. I take him at his word that he won't retire until he thinks he sucks. He is extremely competitive, his family seems happy being down in the Sunshine State, and for the first time in years, he actually has a large variety of offensive weapons at his disposal.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't think Rodgers has really "choked" a lot of their playoff losses. Frankly he played better overall today but that doesn't always get you wins.
He played fine today. But they benefit from a weak division and get exposed in the playoffs.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Andy Reid was probably laughing his ass off watching GB send the kicker out.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'll never understand the decision to take the ball out of Rodgers' hands on 4th and goal and kick a FG there.
Worst call in a long time. That FG literally did nothing for them because they still need a TD. Worst case you don't get it and TB is at least pinned deep.

Can't fathom taking it out of Rodgers hands in that situation.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users