NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Nester

Vyemm Raider
One change this years 4th and 15 proposal is that the team does not have to be losing to do this.

In a lopsided game you could could stay on offense forever!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Team sports seem to be the most fucked. Solo(UFC) or even pairs(golf) should be fine since it can have built in social distancing. What is the minimum amount of people needed to play a game of football and get it on TV. Not a small number that's for sure.

would people on the sidelines have to keep 'X' feet away from everyone else? lol

It shouldn't be that bad. All you have to do it quarantine everyone involved for 3 days before the game and test them the day before the game. Anyone who doesn't come back clean doesn't get into the stadium. If the testing is an issue, then they all have to be quarantined for the duration of the season. Just make sure you write your procedures in such a way that they can be relaxed in early November when the chinese bat aids suddenly becomes a non issue.

I'm down for at least giving this a try, hopefully the owners will to

Didn't they propose it last year too? I like it better this year than last year after seeing what happened to on sides kicks in 2019.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I din't recall it being proposed last year(may still have been), I do remember the Ravens wanting points if you got it between the uprights on kickoffs. I read yesterday that Goodell had actually proposed the 4th and 15 all the way back in 2012.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
this bitches mouth cost him at least 1 job how funny, also LOL @ his stats

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I hope he really likes that chick because she has cost him millions.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
this bitches mouth cost him at least 1 job how funny, also LOL @ his stats

Anytime I see his stats I think of the meme I saw of Winston happy face seeing "30 Int" for Kaepernick, then sad face realizing it was his career number.

Have this weird feeling if Brees gets hurt for any extended period of time this season, that Michael Thomas might get to join Larry Fitzgerald in that crazy stat of having more tackles than drops in his career.

Hosix

All labs matter!

Joe Thomas is a pretty good athlete. I think this shows just how good an athlete a real left tackle is.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Assuming they have more than 25% being season ticket holders, wonder how they will decide who gets'em.