NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Nester

Vyemm Raider
People are so fucking dumb. "Tyrod just never got an opportunity. He just didn't have the right support. Blah, blah, blah". Tyrod is NOT Lamar. Nothing alike except they both black and play QB. Lamar is possibly the best athlete on the field in the NFL...and a better passer than Tyrod. I feel for you bro. Miami fans are just as stupid. I've heard some say, " if only we can get Brady..." Retarded.

Life long Bills Fan checking in.

Tyrod is no ones answer.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
1581691983903.png

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Man, the cousins hate is a little overblown. Sixteen interceptions in 31 games is good.

Maybe he hasn't shown up enough in big games, but he's a play-action quarterback and they completely shut down dalvin cook in the playoff loss... Not all his fault.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He played pretty well in the first game if i recall. He showed up in some big spots this year.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
He showed up in some big spots this year.

It's like people are forgetting that he beat the shit out of the team many had as the favorites to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl this year.

• 1Truth!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder who will scoop up Norman. Smart of Rivera to ditch him instead of plunking down 12 million.

Cousins had some good spots but just as many ugly ones to go along with the good.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He played pretty well in the first game if i recall. He showed up in some big spots this year.

Threw a couple good passes in OT. Wouldn't say he played all that great in regulation of that game.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
IF there's a problem with Cousins it's really just his contract. He's a pretty good QB that would be an upgrade for a lot of teams.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I agree it's mostly his contract. If Cousins was on a basic $25M a year with about 50% of it guaranteed contract nobody would blink. The fact he's on a 3 year, $84M deal that is 100% guaranteed, and he'll probably sign something similar but for $30M+ a year average after this next season again...that's what is crazy.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

“If he on the ground, you call him an old-ass motherf–ker. Or, ‘Get your old ass up.’ [Or], ‘You need to f–king retire,’” Jones said, via CBS Boston. “Brady got up so f–king fast, that’s the quickest I’ve ever seen Brady move.”

“Brady is a good guy. He cussed me out, but I loved it. But that’s the first time I’ve ever seen Brady cuss a D-lineman out. So obviously I was doing something right,” Jones said.

lol

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I won't lie, this made me laugh and cry at the same time.
IMG_2196.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just rewatched SB for the 4th time with the Micd up. Man I really like Kittle. Such a gracious guy.

• 1Like