NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Yeah, just not seeing this happening. I know a lot of the media are hyping the Carr replacement scenarios, someone even said we would go after Winston. Really?

But if Antonio Brown hadn't bailed on the Raiders then we easily would have won one more game (probably more) and would have made the playoffs. Carr isn't the problem.

We have 2 first round picks and the draft class this year is loaded with WR's. Pick up one of those early and a decent (but not too expensive) vet QB for a backup. Seems like the best plan. But I'm not Gruden.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Just rewatched SB for the 4th time with the Micd up. Man I really like Kittle. Such a gracious guy.

Best TE in football. Helps that he's such an awesome dude. I just hope the injury bug doesn't fuck with him, especially considering his position and the way he plays it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Best TE in football. Helps that he's such an awesome dude. I just hope the injury bug doesn't fuck with him, especially considering his position and the way he plays it.
Funny thing is the budding bromance between he and Kelce.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The more I think about it the more I'd like to see Rivers land in Indianapolis, that's about all I've got as far as which QB goes where. Would be a good fit for him and the team really.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Oh man, looking over the draft order, feeling for Herbert. Last time the Lions had the 3rd pick they took Joey Harrington.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

so, he's back to pad his numbers for another season. Yet another season where talking heads keep going on and on about his greatness, conveniently forgetting bountygate

• 3Cutler
  • 2Dislike
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

so, he's back to pad his numbers for another season. Yet another season where talking heads keep going on and on about his greatness, conveniently forgetting bountygate

Lol, holding Bountygate over Brees doesn't even make sense.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You realize that the entire team doesn't all go to the same meetings, right? The whole team meetings don't go into too much strategy. Why would he know what was going on in the defensive meetings?

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Brees cannot be held accountable for bountygate wtf?

There is plausible deniability.

Padding his numbers or not, if he can continue to be an effective signal caller on a playoff team, he should keep playing. Why hang it up if you can still go out there and ball? QB is just different.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Effective signal caller? He had the #2 QBR in the league for the 2019 regular season and lost a very close first round game to the Vikings. Even at 41 he's one of the best QBs in the league.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ok yes that was an understatement, but I wasnt trying to sell him short. He is a great QB and should keep playing until he isnt great.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Can't hold Brees accountable for Bountygate! If someone within 6 connections of someone on the Patriots does literally anything, hold Brady accountable!

Sterling

El Presidente
Can't hold Brees accountable for Bountygate! If someone within 6 connections of someone on the Patriots does literally anything, hold Brady accountable!
Not sure the deflate thing was 6 degrees of separation from Brady. Nobody thinks he was directly involved in the Spygate thing so what are you talking about?

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
A lot of the tattoos showing up on the Chiefs subreddit are pretty cringy. I'm not a tattoo though, but still, most peoples tats look like they were done by their methed out cousin in a dirty trailer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

I agree. Brady was the one behind BountyGate. He probably orchestrated it because he feared the saints. Add it to that bullshit Cheaters list that you like to post every few months to make the cheatriots look like they're not very good at cheating.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users