NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Can you imagine the shitshow that would have caused if it was some random white lineman or something that did that?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Can you imagine the shitshow that was have caused if it was some random white lineman or something that did that?
Luckily the institutional racism that protects black privilege will make sure nothing happens to Jackson.

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Eagles owner and GM are both Jewish. I'd be shocked if he isn't gone.
Jackson has already spoken with Roseman and is slated to talk with Lurie later Tuesday, a source told ESPN's Tim McManus. No discussion of a suspension or termination has been raised with Jackson to this point, a source added.

If he were white he’d have already been cut.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Well shit...I might be wrong. Is he still top level talent or some shit?

"Jackson has already spoken with Roseman and is slated to talk with Lurie later Tuesday, a source told ESPN's Tim McManus. No discussion of a suspension or termination has been raised with Jackson to this point, a source added."

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well shit...I might be wrong. Is he still top level talent or some shit?

"Jackson has already spoken with Roseman and is slated to talk with Lurie later Tuesday, a source told ESPN's Tim McManus. No discussion of a suspension or termination has been raised with Jackson to this point, a source added."

Honestly, he's still one of the best "take the top off the D" guys in the league. When healthy at least.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm probably out, guys. If the NFL honors Rayshard Brooks or Floyd in any way, there is zero chance I'm wasting time on this anymore. I'm glad I got to see Young smash the Chargers in '95 and I hated seeing them lose to the Ravens and Chiefs, but I can't support organizations/causes who hate my guts.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users
I'm probably out, guys. If the NFL honors Rayshard Brooks or Floyd in any way, there is zero chance I'm wasting time on this anymore. I'm glad I got to see Young smash the Chargers in '95 and I hated seeing them lose to the Ravens and Chiefs, but I can't support organizations/causes who hate my guts.

letting a hyper-inflated view of what is happening in the stupid world of stupid politics ruin your enjoyment of a decent sport is pretty pathetic. But it's ok Karen. You go ahead home and put your foot down.

• 7Faggotry
  • 2Like
  • 1Fumble
Reactions: 9 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
letting a hyper-inflated view of what is happening in the stupid world of stupid politics ruin your enjoyment of a decent sport is pretty pathetic. But it's ok Karen. You go ahead home and put your foot down.

You should be banned from posting in the sports forum.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger

We have a challenger to IOOTI!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yes, I should definitely keep supporting organizations who hate my guts by giving them more ad revenue. Especially when I can no longer just enjoy the game without being subjected to nonstop advertising that tells me what a piece of shit I am, on-field displays of white hatred, and most assuredly constant quips and commentary from the announcers on what a beautiful and vibrant culture blacks would have without whitey.

The 2020 NFL season is going to be fucking insufferable and will likely suffer from the same stop/start shenanigans the NBA suffered through.

I'll pass.

• 4Like
  • 2Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
You seen this?

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lololol at not watching football to own the libs. I can't believe you snowflakes are such pussies.

• 9Like
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Fumble
Reactions: 12 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You seen this?

Believe me, I embody the term "fanatic" when it comes to the 49ers. I'm well aware of all their antics this season and it's all part of why I'm just checking the fuck out of this. The only way to teach the NFL anything is to quit giving them money.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
if Desean doesn’t have enough sense to know sharing a quote that starts with “Hitler said..“ and ends with “Hitler was right..” is probably a bad idea, he’s one stupid man. Like next level dumb.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users