NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck? Herbert is starting for the Chargers against the Chiefs?!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
correct me if im wrong but the receiving team can fall on the ball at any time right?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I was just hoping for them to not embarrass themselves, then Herbert runs in a TD. Is this competence?
WTF I missed that. Gonna have to turn it on instead of Red Zone. If this kid ends up being good I will be so happy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
WTF I missed that. Gonna have to turn it on instead of Red Zone. If this kid ends up being good I will be so happy.

Opening drive TD, didn't choke in the red zone.

giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
No one knows how to collapse like the Falcons.

Chargers are on local channels here in Florida! So switching to that.

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
How does the hands team not know they can recover the ball at any time? Also, I know they made the field goal, but what kind of dumb coaching settles for a 46 yard field goal when you had over a minute to get closer?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol Armstead blaming the turf? Seems plausible. I blame the training staff.

Sooo, their head str and conditioning coach is one Dustin Perry. He has been there THREE years (when injury problems started in earnest). No prior NFL experience before joining the 49ers, looks to be a young guy cant be older than 35. He did str and conditioning for University of Minnesota for 4 years, his only professional experience.

Hmmm, sounds like a good ol boy hire. Sad. I bet its Jed Yorks boyfriends brother or some shit. This guy needs to be fucking fired.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Look Jozu, we're talking about football here, clearly the Niners were disbanded after last years Superbowl loss.

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
How does a stadium have bad turf in 2020? How are there not regulations and standards in place to make sure everything is in perfect condition in a multi-billion dollar league?
I'm curious to see how the rest of the year goes, and if the 49ers have a legit complaint or not.

lol Armstead blaming the turf? Seems plausible. I blame the training staff.

Sooo, their head str and conditioning coach is one Dustin Perry. He has been there THREE years (when injury problems started in earnest). No prior NFL experience before joining the 49ers, looks to be a young guy cant be older than 35. He did str and conditioning for University of Minnesota for 4 years, his only professional experience.

Hmmm, sounds like a good ol boy hire. Sad. I bet its Jed Yorks boyfriends brother or some shit. This guy needs to be fucking fired.
Did you watch the game? What happened to Bosa in particular had nothing to do with training staff.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
LOL Daez, you are right. Im done talking about a defunct team. And im somewhat joking about the training staff, but for fucks sake this has gotten out of hand.

Wait, WHAT THE FUCK. lol the Falcons LOST? hahaha

Wow. Arthur Blank must be sick, having flashbacks.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
LOL Daez, you are right. Im done talking about a defunct team. And im somewhat joking about the training staff, but for fucks sake this has gotten out of hand.

Wait, WHAT THE FUCK. lol the Falcons LOST? hahaha

Wow. Arthur Blank must be sick, having flashbacks.

Have you taken your meds today dude?