NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
As bad as Cowboys luck with QBs has been this year, at least they don't have Brady

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So Tampa after dominating Green Bay, looks highly mediocre against the Giants and gets embarrassed by the Saints tonight, meanwhile the Steelers were in legit jeopardy of losing to Dallas and their 4th string QB.

Weird year.
Is this your 1st year paying attention to Tomlin coached teams?

Steelers usually play up or down to everyone. Which is why hes never won shit without Cowher's players.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Seahawks defense is horrendous.

If they had a killer defense like in 2013-2015 era, to go along with the offense they have now? They would be a juggernaut. I almost feel bad for Wilson. He has dealt with shitty offensive lines for so many years and ran for his life while making play after play. Now he is getting protected but he has to still make play after play because his defense is non existent.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Brahma things:

• I went to church. I listened to the sermon. But I did not pray that day at the altar of Brady. Fellow Brady-ites. We must pray.
  • Tampa's defense gave up the panties in a big way. This was supposed to be the game of the week! Of the month even!
  • Drew "cool as a" Brees was damn amazing. 136 rating.
  • Man, I guess Buffalo is legit. I tip my hat. I haven't said that since Super Techmo Bowl!
  • Russel Wilson is human?
  • Josh Allen outplayed Wilson? What in the living fuck!
  • Lamar Jackson best start since Marino.
  • Alex Smith could have thrown 20 INT's. That was pretty cool that he is even playing.
  • KC keeps eeking by bad teams...
  • TONIGHT the world will know! That going up the Jets juggernaut, that the Patriots are still better than...
  • Fuckin DallASS! Buahahahahahahahah!​

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Nobody is going to pass the Jets for pick 1. I'll take the Jets vs the field if someone wants to make a bet!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Has any QB been more hot and cold this year than Brady? God damn he looks awful out there tonight

Is there any correlation between the teams he looks good against and teams he faced a lot as a patriot?

Yes I'm still holding onto my theory that brady is a system QB and belicheat was the genius.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm too lazy to search for myself. Can the NFL flex the sunday night game? I'm going to the cowboys vs 49ers game in December. I am hoping the NFL will want a different game in that slot and move the game to noon, but I don't know if the flex rules allow it.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is this your 1st year paying attention to Tomlin coached teams?

Steelers usually play up or down to everyone. Which is why hes never won shit without Cowher's players.

I figured there was a limit to it. Maybe Gilbert played that much better than Dinucci(sp)? When the WFT made that Cowboys team look like dogshit I just expect everyone to roll against them.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Wish me luck pals
I need RBs on both sides to be just horrible to win!

3B04DDB7-0A27-44D2-9B8D-08F0505EF71B.png

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wish me luck pals
I need RBs on both sides to be just horrible to win!

View attachment 316544

I mean, Perine has obvious bust potential since they love feeding the Timeless One carries. White is a tougher one. Especially if it's PPR. I'm up like 22.5 only against Pats D, so as long as Flacco doesn't fuck it up too much, I should be okay.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
It’s PPR

to make it even more hilarious I dropped white 2 weeks ago and this dude picked him up.