NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If Arizona plays like that against the Rams I'm not worried. Frankly I don't expect a win this week though. The Bucs bring too much pressure for Goff to have a good game. If he does then I'm just wrong.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dunlap has been so huge for the Seahawks since he landed. Just need to get our corners healthy and our defense could actually be pretty decent.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I feel like that was one of the more fair calls in the game actually. Tons of iffy calls though.

The one hold that negated a big pass for Seattle was one of the worst calls I saw. Poor OL dude got absolutely pancaked by pass rusher and because he hesitated trying to figure the best way to step over the body he just mangled, they called the guy for holding, too.

Sloppy ass game. So many useless penalties both ways.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Looking at the remaining games, both the Roidhawks and the Peckers have incredibly easy schedules down the stretch. I can see the Packers having a brainfart in there (they always do), probably against either the Lions or Eagles. Roidhawks have a slightly harder stretch with the Rams and San Fran, but it might be late enough in the season that both teams will have checked out. Bucs schedule looks rather soft, as well, with the Saints prospects looking down and only KC being particularly strong on their calendar. But I think the Bucs have a consistency problem (some of it Brady for sure) that the Hawks and Pack lack.

Barring a major upset in the divisional round (seems likely that the Hawks will get Bucs at that point in the playoffs, while the Packers probably end up playing the Rams at that point) I stick by my prediction of Seattle beating us at home in the NFC Championships like any other year this matchup has occurred. I think its pretty safe to assume the Steelers are going to make it to the big dance this year, since KC has been a bit off and the Steelers actually have a functioning balanced team.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Why would the Rams "check out" when winning this week puts them in first in the NFC West?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I don't think the Packers are even good this year, much less prohibitive favorites, which will probably start to be clear when they lose to the Colts this weekend.
I'm not _entirely_ willing to write off the Saints without Brees, as someone gets the 7th seed, so they just need to stay ahead of the Bears / Vikings / 49ers.

My guess for seeding will be
1. Seahawks (Bye)
2. Tampa Bay
3. Packers
4. Eagles
5. Rams
6. Saints
7. Cardinals (There will likely be some fourth level tiebreakers for seeding at the bottom there.)
.. which means the Packers would get the Saints (likely with a healthy Brees by that point) for the first week of the playoffs, when the weather hasn't been as hideous as it has been in decades past.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If the Chargers can some how force the Jets to win tomorrow we have a good chance to lose out the rest of the way.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So where does Allen Robinson sign next year? Im thinking he will go play for his home team of Detroit and replacing MJJ. A Golladay/Robinson duo would be pretty insane.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So where does Allen Robinson sign next year? Im thinking he will go play for his home team of Detroit and replacing MJJ. A Golladay/Robinson duo would be pretty insane.

Doesn't it almost seem wrong for Robinson to go anywhere with a half decent QB? Like his career is based around him somehow putting up 1,000 yard receiving seasons despite absolute dogshit QB play.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Ya the division argument has been used by lesser football minds. High IQ football minds realize that Brady and the Patriots kicked the shit out of every team and every division. The by product of being the best for 20 years was that the were forced to play the other division winners every year, and all they did was beat them too.

Well, not every team

75b4cce05b16f2e827b507da727cc3ec.jpg

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
If the Chargers can some how force the Jets to win tomorrow we have a good chance to lose out the rest of the way.

I am confident in the Chargers' ability to spoil the Jets' streak. We've already broken Herbert.

iu

200.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users