NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Ambiturner Ambiturner Ya, the Giants were a problem for sure. That’s why they have been the class and crown jewel of the NFC East for 25 years. You’d think the other teams would take notice.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Getting the start doesn't necessarily mean much when it comes to Hill. I'd be surprised if he gets the bulk of snaps unless he lights it up early

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why would the Rams "check out" when winning this week puts them in first in the NFC West?
I will let a Rams fan handle this one. But sufficive to say and sarcasm aside, if seeds are pretty much locked in late in the season (very likely in the NFC), a lot of teams are going to tap the breaks to rest especially the injury ridden NFC West.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He let the strength and conditioning coach cut his glorious locks. He has truly lost his mind.
creepy full metal jacket GIF

Season 2 Crying GIF by The Boys

I think about covers it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I still am trying to figure out what the ref said lol
Ruling on the field was fumble, recovered by Washington, fumbled again and recovered in the endzone by another Wasington player for a safety, but there was holding on Cincinatti.

Upon review there was only one recovery, the guy who bobbled it back into the end zone never had possession, so it's a touchback and the holding on Cincinatti is declined.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I mean Burrow is a stud but your team is still absolute trash

and of course they score as soon as I say that lol.

Biggest problem with the team is the D Line right now. They're terrible. Absolutely zero pressure. QBs have all day.