NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Funny, strange and random wins but ill take it!
EoAM5CxWEAIukzX.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I mean was Goof always this shaky or has he just regressed badly this year?
I think he's just not getting better. Some of this mistakes he makes are just wtf worthy, some of it is on the coach. Why are we in hurry up with 2:45 to go and 3 timeouts? 2nd and 5 and you run back to the line to throw a hurried shitty pass, then 3rd down you air mail it over the receivers head. You had 2 downs to get 5 fucking yards and 4 possible stoppages of the clock.

That said, Goof gave up 7 points today and the offense was total shit outside of Cam Akers. We could have run the ball every down today and won easily probably.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I honestly think Goff and Jimmy G are very similar QB's. They can make some great throws, and can win if things are setup perfect for them. However you just can't rely on them to carry you when needed, and to not make some boneheaded plays.

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I honestly think Goff and Jimmy G are very similar QB's. They can make some great throws, and can win if things are setup perfect for them. However you just can't rely on them to carry you when needed, and to not make some boneheaded plays.
Yeah and you'd think our coach would know this too and stick with the run today. Eventually you break one off like the Akers play that got us our lone offensive TD.

We had so many 3rd and 2's today that we just fucking goofed on. We might make the playoffs but unless we run up against bad defenses Goof aint gonna get it done.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
the 49ers having 5 wins at this point is a fucking miracle.

Maybe Shanahan isnt a bad coach after all.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Carr and Jonnu Smith pretty much killed my fantasy hopes this year. What the fuck happened to the Raiders today?

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
the 49ers having 5 wins at this point is a fucking miracle.

Maybe Shanahan isnt a bad coach after all.
He's got McVays # but they had no business winning today. Goof just fucking served that win right up. Outplayed by Nick fucking Mullens.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
Trubisky doing Trubisky things. Double coverage? Ya I can throw into that!

• 1Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hes play pretty well for not playing in 2 months. His receivers didnt help him out on the first few drives.

edit: I take this back now.

Last edited:

Hosix

All labs matter!
Since this is getting out of hand? Nagy should be fired for this shit show. Bears aren’t even a competitive football team.

Fadaar

That guy
still can't believe the Bucs lost to this trashcan of a team and embarrassed the Packers in back to back weeks

• 1Like