NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
With the elimination of Cleveland today we are guaranteed that the team that wins the Super Bowl will have won at least one other in the franchise’s history.
And here I am forgetting the Bills are still alive. But since there are no NFCE teams left in the playoffs, the Bills actually have a chance to win a Super Bowl this time.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Really stupid they can't use replay to say oh hey, that's an illegal and dangerous hit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I like how college can ding in at anytime for targeting, which it would have been and an ejection for it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
That was a penalty even by NFL rules, they just didn't see it.

my point was more they can see it then react to it after the play regardless if called by a ref on the field

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Apparently both Vrabel and Belichick have a rule to not try and extend the ball like that.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
How could you change that rule though? Make it so the offense gets the ball at the 5 yard line or something?

Idk, all the rules already favor the offense.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
How could you change that rule though? Make it so the offense gets the ball at the 5 yard line or something?

Idk, all the rules already favor the offense.
A fifteen yard penalty would still be way better than a turnover.